Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you hid your ab/dl lifestyle from your husband or wife

Default Do any of you hid your ab/dl lifestyle from your husband or wife

I have always heard that husbands and wifes are not suposed to keep secrets from each other so Do you ever feel guilty for keeping it a secret. where do you hide your stuff? I am not married so I have no one to hid mine from

I decided that it was not worth trying. The implications of getting into a relationship, concealing, being found out, and losing the relationship were too great, and they get greater the longer the concealing goes on.

Artie

A little bit from column 'A', and a little bit from column 'B'. I haven't revealed everything (like that I'm a babyfur, too), but I'm not sure she wants to know everything anyway; she finds it all a bit overwhelming. She knows I'm an AB and that's enough for her.

My wife does not know. I'm strictly DL (no AB) and have other weird fetishes: I think they are part of my deep, inner self, and I don't feel the need to share them with anyone else. So, not feeling guilty. Actually, I think husbands and wifes can have "secrets" or parts of their personnality that do not need to be shared. When it is something very personnal. I'm not sure she would understand... and I'm not sure I need her to understand, either.
    Many want to "tell" or "share" because they need external acceptance, often because they have difficulties accepting themselves. I can accept myself and my occasional use of diapers, and I can understand how weird it may seem to others, and I sort of respect it yet don't really care. This is how I am. This is very private.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonkid View Post
    I have always heard that husbands and wifes are not suposed to keep secrets from each other so Do you ever feel guilty for keeping it a secret. where do you hide your stuff? I am not married so I have no one to hid mine from
    Its only dogmatic and stupid opinion. All we have some secret, which will never come to see the light of the world, could be insignificant etc. for others, but not for you.

With last (and bad selected) GF I keeped my secret about one year... It was her, who inserted paci into my mouth, so I changed my Top secret for Our Top secret, was awesome, but later shed getting addiction of pills etc., later the relation was fall down. I loved her, I gave her all what I could, now Im alone and sometimes thinking, if it was a mistake. Yes, it was. Everybody with who I speak about, tells me that shes asshole. And me to, for give her a daughter.

My wife now knows that I like to wear diapers and is okay with me doing it, but she mostly ignores it. I wear to bed occasionally and will sometimes lounge around it a t-shirt and diaper, but mostly I wear under my clothes or when she isn't home and she doesn't even know I am wearing.

Fiancee is my mommy and Baby girl.... I'm in heaven! But I would never hide this from someone so close it's such a large part of my life ya know?

Pulluplover

I have not revealed it....I dont think she would take it well.

I kept it hidden from my 1st Wife, and I'm sure that it was a good idea, she definitely would have used it against me. Since the marriage was brief, I can't say for sure if it would have come out eventually. My 2nd wife was definitely aware, and even participated at first, but quickly lost interest and let it become "my thing". My current girlfriend knows and has probably participated the most. She has changed wet diapers, breastfed me, even worn with me. Once, when I threw my back out, she even offered to diaper me and change me if I had to do a "messy", but there is no way I could leave that image in her head. Due to a job transfer, we haven't been able to indulge in this play for many months, but we still talk a lot about it. I think I am more DL than AB, so I don't do the babytalk, bottles and pacifiers, just the diapers and breastfeeding.

First, let me tell you my situation. I told my girlfriend (now my wife) about my diaper wearing (and crossdressing) when we first started dating. She accepts with some restrections. If she is around I don't have a bm in my diaper, I don't wear to bed, and I don't wear around her family.
    With that said, you need to share such stuff with your mate. Let them decice if they can handle it. If they can't you go you part ways, if they do you end up with a much stronger bond.