Thread: Hey out there

Default Hey out there

Hi Everyone,

So after reading the Tutorial Cheat Sheet, here we go...

I'm a young professional currently working (a lot) and trying to enjoy my free time. I travel a fair bit for work, so I guess that serves as one of my interests/hobbies as well. I do enjoy traveling, and try to see as much as I can while in different cities. I'm a big film buff, and concert junkie, and like spending as much time as I can outside (sports, relaxing, or sightseeing).

I figured I'd join the site to engage in some conversation, and see how things go. Basically get more involved in the forum and conversations that may occur. New to this for the most part, but figured why not try it out?

Thanks all!

Hey, welcome to the site!

That is great you have a job where you do get to travel (especially as you love travel), what is your favorite place you have been to so far? Further any recommendations for good cities to go to, and lastly what are some places you still want to go and see?

With flim, what is genres are your favorite?

Hi Humans. I love films as well. My dream trip one day would be to go to the Cannes Film Festival (I also happen to love the French). Ever been to a film festival? Also, since this is ADISC, what would be your interest in diapers?

Hey there, yeah traveling certainly is a perk of the job. I'd say my favorite place so far has been London. I liked getting out of the country and seeing Europe/UK for the first time. I definitely recommend DC (as my home city I have to) and a lot of the East Coast cities have some fun history. If you've never been to Philly, Boston, NYC etc they've got some good sites and some good history. I definitely want to get out west more, like the Pacific Northwest.

As far as movies go, I'd say action, although I love a good thriller/drama. Yourself?

Thanks for the welcome.

---------- Post added at 01:13 ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 ----------

Hey there, thanks for the welcome also. I've never really been to a festival per se, but I've seen movies at really small ones. DC has an International Film Festival and I went to a showing at that for example.

I guess I've always been interested in them. Wore a bit in the pre teen years, and just sort of came back to me. Just seeing how I feel and all. Taking it a little slow i guess for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by humans View Post
    Hey there, yeah traveling certainly is a perk of the job. I'd say my favorite place so far has been London. I liked getting out of the country and seeing Europe/UK for the first time. I definitely recommend DC (as my home city I have to) and a lot of the East Coast cities have some fun history. If you've never been to Philly, Boston, NYC etc they've got some good sites and some good history. I definitely want to get out west more, like the Pacific Northwest.

As far as movies go, I'd say action, although I love a good thriller/drama. Yourself?

Thanks for the welcome.
    Pacific Nortwest is great, though only been to Seattle mainly so can't say a lot, but I really love it. Pikes Place is, of course, a great place to check out and it is much more like a large community market then just about fish (there is a lot of other foods, crafts, etc. you can get there). They have a museum (i think) dedicated to music that is pretty awesome, so is the Sci-Fi one next door.

What are a couple of your favorite movies?

I like about the same, mostly thriller/dramas and sci-fi. Some action as well.