Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Piercings?

Kip

Question Piercings?

The Tattoo topic made me curious. What is everyone's stance on piercings? I used to want one when I was younger(Like when I was 9 or 10, I actually had that on my Christmas list one year). Now, I think that they just look stupid. Some, like ears, I don't mind. Navels are OK, I don't mind them. The one piercing I can't stand is a tounge piercing. What the hell is the point of a tounge piercing?

EmeraldsAndLime

Ick! Just a personal preference, but I don't like piercings at all.

I wouldn't get one myself, but I don't mind ear piercings on women. I can also live with other piercings, as long as what's stuck in them isn't too bizarre. I still don't understand why some people do things like gauge out their ears to 00.

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    I wouldn't get one myself, but I don't mind ear piercings on women. I can also live with other piercings, as long as what's stuck in them isn't too bizarre. I still don't understand why some people do things like gauge out their ears to 00.
    My mom's friend's son did that. I don't think he made them that big, but he deffinitely had a hole in both of his ears.

A few years ago I had a good portion of my ears pierced (earrings and studs, not gaping holes) but with great dismay had to have them removed due to work regulations, I still miss them.

I have no issues with piercings, infact, I find them attractive.

If I could I'd get my piercings replaced and then some.

I don't mine people getting their ears pierced, I've thought of doing that. I just don't understand the people that get things like 6 earings, a nose ring, toungue ring all that stuff is stupid.

again, another bit of pointless self-mutilation, in my opinion. but i will give a bit o' respect to those who have their eyelids pierced.

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    i will give a bit o' respect to those who have their eyelids pierced.
    That's gross. Another pointless piercing, IMO.

Pretty, pierced and perfect here. I've had a number of piercings; multiple in each ear, lip, chin, tongue, nose, belly..
    Most of them I got bored with, though :3

I have a peirced ear, fairly tame when you consider my groups of friends. Some of my friends seem to have more metal than flesh in some places.

By all accounts, I think they're cool. There are far more extreme ways to modify your body.