Thread: What kind to buy

Default What kind to buy

So I haven't bought in awhile but I Wan to tomorrow and not sure what to get. I want to try something new and I don't really want adult diapers. I usually get underjams and pampers size 7 so just wondering what else I could try! I have a 32 inch waist btw

I'd go Bambinos. That's got to be brutal stretching out Pampers on that waist. I had a 30" waist when I was 12 and I couldn't get a Huggies Large to get all the way through the middle - I'd use 2 to cover that distance, and they barely met tape-to-tape, never mind tape-to-landing-zone... :/

NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT - If you are of 32 inch waist (same here) its DRY 24/7. Next best - either Bambinos or Abena X-plus.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBr_Cowboy View Post
    NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT - If you are of 32 inch waist (same here) its DRY 24/7. Next best - either Bambinos or Abena X-plus.
    He said he didn't want "adult" diapers, hence I suggested something that was adult sized, but not really an "adult" diaper, more like a big big baby diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    He said he didn't want "adult" diapers, hence I suggested something that was adult sized, but not really an "adult" diaper, more like a big big baby diaper.
    I understand, but that's what I like about the medium Dry 24/7, they are white just like a regular baby diaper without all of the printing such as on Abenas and others. This has the look and feeling of a real "baby" diaper, rather than something you would find in a nursing home or hospital. Some of the other size Dry 24/7 have different colors, which then don't seem as much of a real baby diaper as the medium size.

If you have a 32" waist, I just don't don't know that any regular baby brands have a size that is going to be comfortable or perform like the others. If you are really after a baby look but also want performance, you can get a number of different plastic pants to cover the diaper. These come in all styles and prints and will hide the hospital look of an "adult diaper".

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Note: I agree that the Bambino brand can give the look of a baby diaper as well, but from personal experience, I recommend the Dry 24/7.

Well, us old farts grew up seeing plain white ones. These younguns had pictures and cartoons and what-have-you on theirs, so they're kind of attached to that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    Well, us old farts grew up seeing plain white ones. These younguns had pictures and cartoons and what-have-you on theirs, so they're kind of attached to that sort of thing.
    Roger that.