Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been forced to wear diapers in any type of way or had Diaper Punishment before?

BabyKlonoa

Question Have you ever been forced to wear diapers in any type of way or had Diaper Punishment before?

So basically the title says it all. I was wondering if you ever been forced to wear diapers in any type of way or had Diaper Punishment before? I did but I'm not going into detail because it's gonna be too long to explain.

No, not ever. I barely recall being diapered to bed after being trained but only because I still wet the bed at that point, but never as a punishment.

Sent from my GT-I9000B using Tapatalk

I was once threatened by my mom when I was 4, but she didn't follow through. Oddly, that was my first awakening to diapers, and I wanted to be back in diapers ever since.

I was threatened by a staff member at daycare when I was like 7... I think its the reason I became a AB/DL since it was always the incident I second guessed myself and asked myself why I didn't accept his offer.

In short, yes, and it's part of the reason for why I'm like I am today.

I used to be in an out of diapers, and plastic pants, that my mum put me into up until the age of 7 or 8 and it was like little trials I guess on my mums part from diapers to underpants that I would wear to school.
    I recall coming home from school one day after having an accident in my underpants and my mum did threaten that she would send me back the next day in diapers, and plastic pants.
    This kind of had a lasting affect on me and something I still remember to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Painn View Post
    In short, yes, and it's part of the reason for why I'm like I am today.
    This.

Not only was I subjected to it, but I witnessed it as a tweener/young teen, which put the whole fascination into overdrive.

I don't remember this ever happening to me, but I wish it had. I remember having a desire to wear since I was real little, and have no idea where that desire came from. I did hide my bed wetting problem for a long time because I was too embarrassed. I used to use towels and other stuff to make makeshift diapers rather than tell my parents. Maybe thats where it came from...

to me yes once when i was about 5 (cant rember why) but then i was threthened with it when i was 9 and that was when i became intrested in diapers.... couincidence, i dont think so