Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Q's: Boots (UK) Online & Sizing

Default Q's: Boots (UK) Online & Sizing

Hi all,
    I got some drynites (girls 8-15yrs) from Amazon today, they just fit (waist is a bit tight), and feel great, however, there are other products that also catch my eye, namely:
    • Huggies Super-Dry Size 6
    • Huggies Little Walkers Size 6
    • Huggies Pull-Ups Extra Large Boy

I don't know whether these will fit OK, I am a 34-36" waist, does anyone have any experience with these, sorry, I know there are other posts about this, but I can't find specifics for the above ones.

I'd like to get them online from Boots (because of the low order quantities and the three-for-two offer thats on atm, does anyone have any experience with them online, i.e. what does the packaging look like? etc.

Thanks

Well I live in the UK as well, I wear pampers baby dry( caterpillar flex) size 5 and also wear Huggies super dry size 6 I am 34 inch waist. You might want to stick with drynites but you could try some Huggies or Pampers.

Quote Originally Posted by XboxGamer123 View Post
    Well I live in the UK as well, I wear pampers baby dry( caterpillar flex) size 5 and also wear Huggies super dry size 6 I am 34 inch waist. You might want to stick with drynites but you could try some Huggies or Pampers.
    Thanks for the fast response! Whats your opinion on them? And is there any real difference between sizes 5 and 5+? Its not that I don't like drynites, I've only worn 1 anyway, but am keen to explore the various different offerings, if that makes sense. Cheers.

I don't know about size 5+ because I get mine from either Spar or One Stop, if you've heard of those shops. I guess they're slightly bigger? Go for size 6 baby dry with caterpillar flex like this http://www.babyexpert.com/cm/primababyuk/images/Ww/or_bdab8eec11719815041107-small_new.jpg

I use size 6's with catterpillar flex, they're incredibly tight on me (I'm 18 and have a 32" waist) and the tapes have a habit of "pinging" off....

My size 5 do that but after an hour and also it has to be wet so size 6 would probably fit me I'm thinking about getting Huggies little walkers nappy pants or pampers easy ups because they're as absorbent as a nappy but they pull up

Honestly dude, just go for goodnites/underjams if thats the case....just like a toddlers pull up, just for us bigger kids! I was in stockport a few weeks ago also

Quote Originally Posted by WelshDragon View Post
    Honestly dude, just go for goodnites/underjams if thats the case....just like a toddlers pull up, just for us bigger kids! I was in stockport a few weeks ago also
    Lol, in Stockport? Do you know where? I was in Wales two weeks ago

Loopygone

How about getting actual adult nappies, that fit, aren't tight, won't ping off, can absorb worth a damn, and don't make you look like someone wearing a weird thong...?

If you're ordering online from boots, may as well take the next step and get something actually worth the effort :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    How about getting actual adult nappies, that fit, aren't tight, won't ping off, can absorb worth a damn, and don't make you look like someone wearing a weird thong...?

If you're ordering online from boots, may as well take the next step and get something actually worth the effort :P.
    What do adult diapers in the UK look like? Could you give me a picture that I might find in a local store?