Thread: Has anybody noticed...?

WarrenW

Default Has anybody noticed...?

Has anybody noticed diapered anime is gone? I tried like 5 times and won't come up. Like a month ago there was this notice they were short of money and might close. Any1 know what is going on?

Miku

Just give them some time. I've noticed the same thing, but I don't think this is the only time this has happened with them. Who knows, they just might be under site maintenance.

I hadn't realized. That's too bad!! Hope they recover.

Sent from my GT-I9000B using Tapatalk

I remember reading a sticky on their forums that said something along the lines of "guys we don't have any money for the server so unless if we get an adequete amount of donations we'll be shutting down."

So, yeah, bad vibes. Maybe the way back machine or a similar service could help?

Edit. W.E.L.P.
    Last edited by ThorTheSkullCrusher; 28-Apr-2011 at 01:05.

BabyKlonoa

I can't join there site because there being freaking paranoid about me. I made up a joke about spam and they flipped out and charged at me for no dang reason. I would of donated money to them if they were more nicer to me not to be mean are anything but seriously they got worked up all over a freaking joke and banned me. As well one of my friends is on Diapered Anime which was the whole reason I joined it. I try apologizing to them but they threatened to IP Ban me. I did nothing wrong to them either. No I didn't really spam the forum I said Have you heard of spam in a can and bam I was banned. My friend thought of under aged but when I logged in it said spam else were not to rant but they lack on banning statements. Sorry if yall feel offended. Depending if there nice I'm getting a job over the summer and I might get paid a lot of money they said it doesn't cost that much in US Dollars to keep the forum up like around 100 dollars are something in US Cash if they work with me I might be able to donate to them. Though don't worry they might recover soon hopefully. Even though I hate them for banning me that doesn't mean the other users should suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKlonoa View Post
    I can't join there site because there being freaking paranoid about me. I made up a joke about spam and they flipped out and charged at me for no dang reason. I would of donated money to them if they were more nicer to me not to be mean are anything but seriously they got worked up all over a freaking joke and banned me. As well one of my friends is on Diapered Anime which was the whole reason I joined it. I try apologizing to them but they threatened to IP Ban me. I did nothing wrong to them either. No I didn't really spam the forum I said Have you heard of spam in a can and bam I was banned. My friend thought of under aged but when I logged in it said spam else were not to rant but they lack on banning statements. Sorry if yall feel offended. Depending if there nice I'm getting a job over the summer and I might get paid a lot of money they said it doesn't cost that much in US Dollars to keep the forum up like around 100 dollars are something in US Cash if they work with me I might be able to donate to them. Though don't worry they might recover soon hopefully. Even though I hate them for banning me that doesn't mean the other users should suffer.
    Even jokes about banning is still a ban-able offence. Websites take that stuff VERY seriously.

But, back on topic. I don't think it's that big a deal, really. This is ADISC, not the "DA SHOULD BE UP!" board. That said, this isn't the first time this has happened. Give it time, and it'll either come back, resurface as something new, or die for the rest of eternity in a burning lake of 404. Ya know, usual internet stuffs.

~Mikey

BabyKlonoa

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Even jokes about banning is still a ban-able offence. Websites take that stuff VERY seriously.

But, back on topic. I don't think it's that big a deal, really. This is ADISC, not the "DA SHOULD BE UP!" board. That said, this isn't the first time this has happened. Give it time, and it'll either come back, resurface as something new, or die for the rest of eternity in a burning lake of 404. Ya know, usual internet stuffs.

~Mikey

Eh they will probably be up during the summer time. Who knows. Until now everyone should wait and see what happens there's always DBZInDiapers I keep trying and trying to apologize but this Moderator is picky and won't let me back in I should of contacted the Site Owner about this if they hated jokes like that then they should of posted it in the rules. Just letting you know. Still though let's wait and see what happens.

It feels like abdl videos when it shut down.. life jus becomes a lil gloomier

WarrenW

Its back up as of this morning.