Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Babyfur Social Network!

Default A Babyfur Social Network!

If you are into social networking and are a babyfur, there is a new social network just for babyfurs now. It has been up for a little over a week now, and currently (as of this posting) has 79 members!

Babyfurs Unite!

Posted by Fuzzy April 18

BABYFUR.ME is a social networking community for ABDL babyfurs, cub/littlefur's and friends of the community. Adult baby/Diaper lover babyfur is often misunderstood and judged in various aspects of the furry community. The purpose of BABYFUR.ME is to unite furs who share these interests in common in a safe and judgment free format. For more information about what babyfur is, check out this article on wikifur. This community is public, however, babyfur bashing is not tolerated. Site membership is currently restricted to furries only.
    If you are interested, check it out at Babyfur.ME - Home Page

Quote Originally Posted by Lowie View Post
    Signed up there last night!
    How do you like it? I signed up the first day, my member number is lucky number 7!

I like it, and I think it will become popular and stay pretty active soon enough ! The design is similar to facebook, and the wall is public kinda like twitter. At least with this, there aren't any annoying app/game add requests flooding the inbox :P

Quote Originally Posted by Altric View Post
    How do you like it? I signed up the first day, my member number is lucky number 7!

I like it, and I think it will become popular and stay pretty active soon enough ! The design is similar to facebook, and the wall is public kinda like twitter. At least with this, there aren't any annoying app/game add requests flooding the inbox :P
    I like it so far, seems promising. Just as long as those "lemme see diapered pics of you" creeps stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowie View Post
    I like it so far, seems promising. Just as long as those "lemme see diapered pics of you" creeps stay away.
    Yeah, I'm not gonna post human photos on the site. I'll leave those for RUP. :P

I signed up, but... the freaking confirmation email has NOT sent (I checked the junk and normal inbox folder -_-).

Looks very cute! I'll give it a shot! Thanks for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    I signed up, but... the freaking confirmation email has NOT sent (I checked the junk and normal inbox folder -_-).
    That's what I've heard from a lot of people. I got mine a few hours after I completed the form, and clicked the button.

ITS SO WELL ORGANIZED!! Daww and soooo cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Altric View Post
    That's what I've heard from a lot of people. I got mine a few hours after I completed the form, and clicked the button.
    I finally got it xD