Thread: Hello

baby_jakey

Default Hello

Hi, I am baby_jakey and havn't been part of ADISC for very long so I figured I would introduce myself. I am a tb/dl. I just love the feel of a new diaper and the even better feeling of a wet one. I also like to run around and be as babyish as possible. No one knows I wear and I believe I started wearing when I was 12 and am now 15, 16 on the 23rd. If you would like to know anything else jusk ask. Thanks!

baby_jakey

Thanks for the introduction, baby_jakey, and a formal welcome to you. Not sure what happened to get you a -2 rep, but just post around and have a meaningful share in the forum discussions and you'll bounce back to the plus side before long. Hope you enjoy it here!

~Pramrider

baby_jakey

Thanks!

Welcome. Have fun on the forums. Can you tell us about your hobbies.
    You can see the wikis and bloges to the top left.

baby_jakey

Quote Originally Posted by genbaby View Post
    Welcome. Have fun on the forums. Can you tell us about your hobbies.
    You can see the wikis and bloges to the top left.
    Hobbies:

Well I am in Boy Scouts and the Order of the Arrow (Scouting's national honor society)

I also love to be on the computer, kayak, canoe, and just play politics alot so ya I am boring but anything else just ask.

Hiya baby_jakey and a formal welcome!

Happy early birthday! Kayaking and canoeing is fun, I used to love to do it at camp.

baby_jakey

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Hiya baby_jakey and a formal welcome!

Happy early birthday! Kayaking and canoeing is fun, I used to love to do it at camp.
    I wanna do it in a diaper some day. I think that would be fun!