Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should i poo or no

Quote Originally Posted by Babymclaughlin View Post
    U pick
    No. On a sidenote, it might be good for you to introduce yourself. You might also want to read up about our site.

Y not
    Listen, I shall be direct. We don't care whether or not you decide to poo at this particular moment, nor do we really feel the need to know.

If u dont want to know then dont open a forum titled should i poo

I think you are the one who opened this thread? Honestly, if you want to poo go for it. If you don't, thats cool too. In either case, nobody here really wants to know. I'd say this thread is going the same way as a lead zeppellin, but we all know how well the band Led zeppelin did. So I'd say this thread will end in a way that I will be perfectly fine with. see you around, or maybe not.

-Ron

If u dont want to know then dont open a forum titled should i poo
    If you want to ask that question you should do so on a forum where the community tolerates such thing. Again, have you read our primer for new members? You might also want to read this and that.

Anyway, point is that by making your first post "should I poo", you are unfortunately not making the best first impression. Please read those links I posted for you and decide if ADISC is the right site for you. If you want to abide by our culture, then by all means post an introduction