Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vancouver Canucks!!!! :D

Default Vancouver Canucks!!!! :D

Canucks just eliminated Blackhawks!!!! Burrows' winning goal in OT!!

---------- Post added at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:12 ----------

I jumped so high, my head hit the ceiling!! I screamed so loud my lungs came flying out of my mouth! Second round here they come! Woooo!!

Yes that was! I am probably the most happiest person in the world right now!!!

Lol, I take it your a huge Canucks fan! I'm just glad a Canadian team won!

Eagle I'll be honest, when Toews scored short handed I thought for sure the Hawks had this one in the bag. How nervous were you after that and did you think the Nucks would actually pull it out?

Really nervous, It felt like they were going to lose. I thought, "thats it, its all over, they messed up again!" Until Burrows got the goal! So yeah

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye2 View Post
    Really nervous, It felt like they were going to lose. I thought, "thats it, its all over, they messed up again!" Until Burrows got the goal! So yeah
    I'm pretty nervous myself right now. I'm a huge Pens fan and of course they've got game 7 tomorrow night against Tampa. Even if we win we'll end up playing the Flyers or Caps in the next round. It would really suck to see them get killed by one of their big rivals.

I might watch Pens play. It is a good thing the Canucks knocked out their rival, so they are just going to soar right through the Playoffs. Hopefully.

I wouldn't get too excited. I'm happy for you, of course, but you've got one goalie with a blown out groinicle, and another who's crying himself to sleep in fetal position every night.

The Hawks didn't leave much for the Sharks (or Predators? Not sure who's next....) to feed on.