Thread: Hi From BabyHarry and DaddyAdam

Default Hi From BabyHarry and DaddyAdam

Hi guys this is a joint message from me and DaddyAdam who has also just registered

As you may have guessed he is my Daddy and keeps me as his baby

I like diapers the best but also some other baby things. We've only recently met but are so pleased to have found each other

I hope we get to know you all very well and we look forward to posting

Thanks

BabyHarry and DaddyAdam

Hi, BabyHarry and DaddyAdam. Welcome to ADISC! We'd like to get to know you too. Are there any hobbies, interests, ect. you'd like to share with us?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHarry View Post
    Hi guys this is a joint message from me and DaddyAdam who has also just registered

As you may have guessed he is my Daddy and keeps me as his baby

I like diapers the best but also some other baby things. We've only recently met but are so pleased to have found each other

I hope we get to know you all very well and we look forward to posting

Thanks

BabyHarry and DaddyAdam
    Hi all From BabyHarry Daddy

We hope to make a lot of new friends, and are very glad to be here and hope to meet and chat with you all soon.

DaddyAdam

Hi guys! Can I suggest that firstly you both make your own intro thread!

We expect quite a lot out of new members here, although I don't think it's unreasonable. We want people to tell us about them, as an individual, outside of their diaper interests. I don't feel you can do that if you keep this as a joint affair. There's not much individual about a 'we'!

Tell us about your hobbies, your interests, what you do in your spare time! Your favourite type of music! Let us get to know you as people!

Welcome to ADISC both of you, and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you both soon

Is this going to turn into one of those couple-account things where you post one after another and are essentially having a conversation amongst yourselves in the presence of others? Last time this happened I was told "respect mah authoriteh cuz i is older ten u" and they got banned. Actually, that was pretty interesting. ._.

Honestly, though. It's a bit creepy when people who are together join the site and act as one entity. It's like going to a party and acting like you're attached at the hip.

Kind of makes it seem not quite human la:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO3ZSvSfqU4#t=2m20s

Anyway, welcome to the site. The tuna sandwich in the fridge is mine. I don't care that it's been there for 6 months, you can't have it. I don't even like tuna, but it's the principle of the thing.

Thanks guys for the comments and I understand what you mean, we certainly won't be posting as a pair cos that would just be strange! Just thought it'd be easier to do one introduction post rather than 2, but here goes a bit about me

I'm from the UK and my hobbies are football, music and card game (mostly Bridge but I'm also learning Poker). I have a fascination with Diapers but some aspects of the AB lifestyle also interest me such as Bottles and Pacifiers.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know more

Harry

Welcome BabyHarry! I hope you feel at home here, and I look forward to hearing more about you and your daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    The tuna sandwich in the fridge is mine. I don't care that it's been there for 6 months, you can't have it. I don't even like tuna, but it's the principle of the thing.
    Sorry Zephy. I've been eating and replacing that sandwich daily for the last 6 months. I'm supprised you didn't notice when the bread kept changing type. Again, I'm so sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBeau View Post
    Sorry Zephy. I've been eating and replacing that sandwich daily for the last 6 months. I'm supprised you didn't notice when the bread kept changing type. Again, I'm so sorry.
    I'm sort of relieved... I thought it was possessed. ._.

Id prefer tinned salmon with mayo can cucumber

No the yogurt was possessed. That's why you heard the weird chanting when you opened the door.