Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I'm thinking of trying diapers that are too small for me...

Default So I'm thinking of trying diapers that are too small for me...

Alright well I've been interested in finding some new stuffers. Bambino won't ship to where I live anymore and it just cost too much money so I can make my own bambinos by stuffing cheap o diapers. It's been working for a while but I'm feeling like the diapers I'm using to stuff give it too much capacity... (been using other adult diapers to stuff) So I'm thinking of using some baby diapers and toddler diapers to use them... So my options are the giant pack of diapers from toy's R us. it's a huge amount for a small price which is going to be epic.

I also have been wanting to try to see which is the smallers diaper I can fit... so far it's Pampers 7 (just barely) and large goodnites are the most comfortable. But been dying to try little swimmers just for the fun of it.... so yeah tips in regards to diapers?

Well I haven't tried little swimmers or drynites but in the UK size 5 is really stretchy so I went for those

I just found a pack of Molicare Air active extra small in a thrift shop for $3.00 so I bought them to use as stuffers. The air actives have cloth sides or wings or whatever you call them and they can be removed without compromising the integrity of the diaper unlike the ones with an all plastic backing. I don't know where to get them in extra small but I'm willing to bet they're still a bit expensive.

You might want to try using Tranquility Slim Line briefs, you can get them from DME in youth size or the even smaller toddler plus size which are similar to a Huggies size 6. A 12 pack of the toddler plus are only $7.95 and a whole case of 120 is only $69.95 and if your order is over $25 they ship it for free. I order from DME all the time and they are awesome and ship discreetly.

GoodJams1

I'm glad that you have the money to spend on diapers that are too small for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    I just found a pack of Molicare Air active extra small in a thrift shop for $3.00 so I bought them to use as stuffers. The air actives have cloth sides or wings or whatever you call them and they can be removed without compromising the integrity of the diaper unlike the ones with an all plastic backing. I don't know where to get them in extra small but I'm willing to bet they're still a bit expensive.

You might want to try using Tranquility Slim Line briefs, you can get them from DME in youth size or the even smaller toddler plus size which are similar to a Huggies size 6. A 12 pack of the toddler plus are only $7.95 and a whole case of 120 is only $69.95 and if your order is over $25 they ship it for free. I order from DME all the time and they are awesome and ship discreetly.
    That sounds like too much trouble for that I'd rather just get some thicker diapers for the same price the point to this is to get store bought diapers to use a stuffers and make them more like premium diapers for a cheaper price.

if you are going to try to squeeze into small diapers be prepared to secure over the tapes

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    if you are going to try to squeeze into small diapers be prepared to secure over the tapes
    Yeah I know but when they rip that's when you use as stuffers! Plus I'm tring to lose weight and this always motivates me!

Bobbie

Just note, little swimmers do not absorb pee, they only ensure waste does not get into the pool. Anyways goodluck with the baby diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
    Just note, little swimmers do not absorb pee, they only ensure waste does not get into the pool. Anyways goodluck with the baby diapers!
    Ah... well then... Those are out of the consideration then.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    That sounds like too much trouble for that I'd rather just get some thicker diapers for the same price the point to this is to get store bought diapers to use a stuffers and make them more like premium diapers for a cheaper price.
    Wait, if you're just looking for stuffers, buy size 6 baby diapers, rip off the sides, puncture the outer shell, and there you go! They're inexpensive and they hold a lot of liquid. Mr. X and I don't bother with th actual stuffers anymore, as a case of baby diapers is dirt cheap by comparison.