Thread: new guy here

Default new guy here

Hey there to you. I am new to adisc and wanted to say hi. Ive been incontinent since i was 12. Just wanted to make new friends, ask and share advice.

My interests are most anything outdoors, and i read a lot of books too. So you might see me camping, or canoeing, with a book or two packed in there somewhere. And of coursed, diapers too

Hi lunar an welcome ... I hope you enjoy adisc as much as I do.. :P

I also love outdoors.. And reading is my number one hobby, everyone says I'm like the only guy they know who reads all the time :p
    So what kind of books do you enjoy?

Welcome Lunarfarmer! Great to see another member from Tennessee! Out of curiosity, what part are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRoswald View Post
    Welcome Lunarfarmer! Great to see another member from Tennessee! Out of curiosity, what part are you from?
    I don't think that's very appropriate to ask a newbie... you did that with tact, but, let's not ask where people are from...

Hello! Welcome to ADISC, and I hope you have a pleasant stay.

I didn't notice you were from Tennessee!! Wow it's a coincidence because I am also from Tennessee.. How weird.. But anyways have fun and I hope you enjoy adisc