Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Impossible Astronaut

Talking The Impossible Astronaut

Hey there! I just wanted to start up some discussion for the Doctor Who fans on here.

How did everyone feel about the episode? Personally, I loved it, even though it felt like most of it was in preparation of next week. It had some wonderful moments, like River Song talking about her death.

Also, Steven Moffat is a bastard for doing what he did. Well you succeeded sir, I'm not going to miss a single thing.

I love Doctor Who, but haven't seen the new episode yet - I was in a plane somewhere over the North Atlantic when it was on!
    I'm just waiting now for it to either come up on iTunes or on BBC HD, which ever comes first.

Eh, don't watch Doctor Who but a friend was talking about it. They said it was ok, but feels the same as the rest.

twas ballin, but no spoilers, given that many people probably haven't seen it yet.
    Edit: remember, that future is 200 years away.

I watched about the first 25 mins of it. I got a bit pissed off when the doctor had that thing happen to him. But then he "came back". It was completely freaking obvious that was going to happen and at the end of this episode everything is going to go back to normal plots for the show.

that's when I said well "screw this shit." then deleted it off my DVR and got rid of all timers for Doctor Who. I'll wait for the DVD's on netflix.

Haelgethor

French the Llama, I am Crazy for Doctor Who!
    I found this Episode to be one of Matt Smith's best yet. I cannot wait until the Next!

when i saw that ep. i was just like 0.0 it was good tho

Do you think that this will be resolved next week or that it will go on for the whole season? Cause they still have the whole "Silence will fall" plot that has to happen.

o god i hope they resolve it right away, im freaking out about it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I watched about the first 25 mins of it. I got a bit pissed off when the doctor had that thing happen to him. But then he "came back". It was completely freaking obvious that was going to happen and at the end of this episode everything is going to go back to normal plots for the show.

that's when I said well "screw this shit." then deleted it off my DVR and got rid of all timers for Doctor Who. I'll wait for the DVD's on netflix.
    Of course he came back. You don't watch for that, you watch to find out why.