Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "the HEALING begins NOW" audio of a man who communicated with god.

BecomingAbaby

Default "the HEALING begins NOW" audio of a man who communicated with god.

hello, i found this video on the internet, a friend recommended i watch it,

it is 4 hours long, so to be honest i don't expect many people to sit through it all, its hard to get that kinda time for most people,

i did watch all 4 hours, and it wasn't until the last half hour of the video that it really got to me, drug some tears outta me,

he basically explains that he believes he has an uniquely clear communication with the creator, and this has helped him grasp this world we are living in,

it should come as no surprise the cure he touts we need in this world to cure the cancer that is negative intent propagated by humans toward humans...

all we need is love.

i understand this may start a religious debate, and if that's what you want to discuss then fine, to state my own position i do not subscribe to a label i do not follow a book, i do believe there is a cosmic consciousness and that's about as definitive as i can be about my own beliefs

if you have comments or criticism's i would really really appreciate it if you would first take the 4 hours to watch the video, cause if you don't then you really are not gonna grasp what i'd like to discuss in this thread,

boy i sure hope this doesn't result in absolutely no one discussing with me here since it'll be rare that someone gets the time to listen to this guy ramble for 4 hours, :P

the Healing begins NOW (closed captioned) by Jonathan / adampants

http://video.google.ca/videohosted?d...2049333604612#

All we need is love.

Cool, I don't need to watch a 4 hour video to grasp that concept, it's pretty simple. I grasped the concept looking at Hubble's data charts on the expansion of our galaxy, but if a 4 hour, annoying formatted, google video did it for you, awesome.

What else would you like to discuss?

A four hour video... dam... that is long... I will not watch it but I already got the point of it. Its interesting looking at the video, but not going to watch all of it. I don't see why I would start a religion debate over this either, it would be a waste of time for all parties involved. ^_^

BecomingAbaby

Quote Originally Posted by Babymullet Ver 9.8 View Post
    All we need is love.

Cool, I don't need to watch a 4 hour video to grasp that concept, it's pretty simple. I grasped the concept looking at Hubble's data charts on the expansion of our galaxy, but if a 4 hour, annoying formatted, google video did it for you, awesome.

What else would you like to discuss?
    no no no, what you grasped is that love is good, and important, and needed, maybe the most needed, i of course already knew that

but i seriously doubt you grasped it is ALL we need, and i mean that very literaly, in the sense that it cures cancer, manifest bread in your hands, jesus water to wine trick was only a result of him having love, not a matter of supernatural powers, that kinda thing, which like i said,

Quote Originally Posted by BecomingAbaby View Post
    if you have comments or criticism's i would really really appreciate it if you would first take the 4 hours to watch the video, cause if you don't then you really are not gonna grasp what i'd like to discuss in this thread,
    like i said, your not gonna grasp what id like to discuss without lookin at the video, more about this guys claims not just, "love is good" like for example im sure this guy would claim that the urge you got to not watch this video was from a literaly existing powerful being who literaly is satan using technologies to plant suggestions in your head in the form of your own thought form, not metaphorical at all but rather very literal, so thanks for bringing nothin to the table, :P

Quote Originally Posted by cascadestar View Post
    A four hour video... dam... that is long... I will not watch it but I already got the point of it. Its interesting looking at the video, but not going to watch all of it. I don't see why I would start a religion debate over this either, it would be a waste of time for all parties involved. ^_^
    discussion is communication and without communication you may as well go forage in the grass like a sheep your whole life, communication with each other and with ourselves is the only thing that allows us intelligence beyond animals. communication is never a waste, the wasteing is in the individuals lack of will to attempt to understand whats being communicated.

you dont get the point of it, you may get the point of my comment all we need is love, but like the other person your probably seeing this as metaphorical, not the literal sense that this man has realized.

and my wish isnt to start a religion debate, but rather debate this guy's own perspective on this world, he claims the governments are absolutely controlled by an illuminati elite who have literaly physicaly made a pact with a being we would call the devil, NONMETAPHORICAL

he makes alotta claims in this file that would be worth discussion so again... like i said...

BTW the video is realy only audio, with captions on a black backround, so you can put this on your ipod and listen to it on the bus, maybe that will make it easier to get the will to hear it out?

when i came upon it and first listened to it i had no intent to hear the whole thing, but after 15 minutes i realized the entire file would be worth my time,

apparantly neither of you thought even a minute or two is worth your time,
    thats fine, just dont claim to "get it" (what im saying) and then in the same post say you dont "get it" (what i wanna discuss)

listen to the audio! or accept that satan himself is in your thoughts influencing you to be to lazy to hear it out, seriously how often do we not have audible stimulation as we go about our day, press play when cooking dinner, ridding the bus, driving to work, sitting on lunch break, theres plenty of opportunities in everyones day to listen to bits of this file unto the point of hearing the whole thing,

i realy dont understand how someone can decide that this file has nothing for them to learn BEFORE they have listened to it, its like blind faith, or embracing ignorance. however, simply deciding your to busy and cant spend the time is a different factor, atleast that way you arent making conclusions about what it contains.

To be honest, I started listening in on this video, but by the 15 minutes mark, I realized that it was not worth my time. (And yes, it's fine to make a judgement at the point regarding the entire 4 hours, if you can't introduce your topic in 15 minutes, you suck at communicating.) This is person who claims to have the come to the fact that neutrons do not exist in atoms because the 'creator' infused the thought into his mind. (He additionally claims that this is worthy of a Nobel Prize.) I have looked in my 'textbook' and found that neutrons are in atoms. I find myself making the rather difficult choice of which source to believe. Harken, it keeps me up at night.

But let's look at your points.

First, that love is ALL we need. That love has the ability to cure cancer, manifest bread, turn water into wine, etc. If you locked yourself into a room for two weeks with no food or water, and came out just as good as you came in, I would say you have a point. But you can't, because you are human. You need water and food in order to survive. Feel free to disprove this by locking yourself in a room for two weeks with no food and water.

Second, the urge I got to not watch this video was because satan was planting an idea in my mind. At this point, I am thinking that not only have you reached rock bottom, but you have grabbed a jackhammer and proceeded to dig even further down. Do we actually have to clarify that there is no such thing as psychic here? What are we, two? Do we actually think that Horton heard a who? (Totally quoting Tim Minchin right there, cause he's awesome) I did not want to watch the video because it's a piece of crap, and not worth my time.

Third point: communication is important. This I can agree on, but in order to communicate, we need to agree, at the very least, on the same laws of the universe and basic Newtonian physics. Come back to me when you pass high school science.

Fourth point: The dude in the video claims the government is headed by the Illuminati, who have made a literal pact with the devil. Let's take this one at the time.
    1) No government is headed by the Illuminati
    2) The Illuminati doesn't exist
    3) Neither does satan.

BAM! Check it out! Winner. I'm having fun.

Final point: That I am basing my thoughts and ideas on blind faith and ignorance. No, I base my ideas and values on science, science adjusts its belief based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of evidence so that belief can be persevered.

If you show me, say that the Illuminati actually exists, that atoms don't have neutrons, and that atoms are made up of just energy, not mass, and numerous other points that I'm sure you'll bring up. I will change my mind, because I can't argue with evidence or data. Thankfully, you have none.

And if perchance, I have offended, think but this, and all is mended. You'd as well be ten minutes back in time, for all the chance you've changed your mind.

(Citation notes: Information on atoms, including the controversial ideas that they have neutrons, can be found on wikipedia, google, a science textbook, European High School students, and numerous other books.)

(More Citation notes: I have a video too! And I quoted it! A lot! You should watch it, its only 10 minutes and 39 seconds long, and its funny! YouTube - Tim Minchin's Storm the Animated Movie )

I don't know, sometimes animals are smarter and better then humans, (U are talking to a furry btw) I would much rather be a lynx then humans that go around assassinating people they don't like, involving communication and religion. (Osama Bin Laden) - Source, NEWS FROM YESTERDAY!

Is it appropriate to post

Cuz that's what I'm feeling right about now.

EDIT: Also

BecomingAbaby

To be honest, I started listening in on this video, but by the 15 minutes mark, I realized that it was not worth my time. (And yes, it's fine to make a judgement at the point regarding the entire 4 hours, if you can't introduce your topic in 15 minutes, you suck at communicating.) This is person who claims to have the come to the fact that neutrons do not exist in atoms because the 'creator' infused the thought into his mind. (He additionally claims that this is worthy of a Nobel Prize.) I have looked in my 'textbook' and found that neutrons are in atoms. I find myself making the rather difficult choice of which source to believe. Harken, it keeps me up at night.
    that is not his claim, you misunderstand his claim, and if you know anything about quantum mechanics you would know his claim is very well scientifically founded, that particles exist in a quantum state of infinity, not only in there measured spheres but also in wave form spanning all. that is his belief and he doesnt even know about quantum physics, yet this is exactly what quantum physics has confirmed through repeatable experiments.

But let's look at your points.

First, that love is ALL we need. That love has the ability to cure cancer, manifest bread, turn water into wine, etc. If you locked yourself into a room for two weeks with no food or water, and came out just as good as you came in, I would say you have a point. But you can't, because you are human. You need water and food in order to survive. Feel free to disprove this by locking yourself in a room for two weeks with no food and water.
    his claim is we all CAN do this, but not like its natural or easy, my claim is that many in this world already have done this, there are plenty of claims out of the far east of shamans and Tibetan monks who have not eaten or drank anything for years, you doubt this im sure, but there are some scientific studies of these claims as well, look it up.

heres one example, find the rest yourself, i know there out there ive seen em myself but im not here to affirm my own beliefs to you i was only wishing to discuss the man who speaks in the video i posted, now that it is clear to me your intent is negative and soley to doubt him then thank you for your opinion, i hope i can move on from you and to others opinions Scientists astounded: 83-year-old man lives without food, water .

Second, the urge I got to not watch this video was because satan was planting an idea in my mind. At this point, I am thinking that not only have you reached rock bottom, but you have grabbed a jackhammer and proceeded to dig even further down.
    wrong, i stated quite clearly this claim was not my own but rather the man talking in the video i wanted to discuss, i only paraphrased him for you because you dont have the time or will to hear him say it himself, you should not assume i my paraphrasing is my own beliefs. and then you attack me for it, insulting me and such, thank you sir, good day.

Do we actually have to clarify that there is no such thing as psychic here? What are we, two? Do we actually think that Horton heard a who? (Totally quoting Tim Minchin right there, cause he's awesome) I did not want to watch the video because it's a piece of crap, and not worth my time.

Third point: communication is important. This I can agree on, but in order to communicate, we need to agree, at the very least, on the same laws of the universe and basic Newtonian physics. Come back to me when you pass high school science.
    many many scientist have already debunked newtons laws of physics, hes been wrong time and time again whats more he cant touch quantum physics with a ten foot pole, and science has already proven the very real existence of quantum physics in our reality, maybe you should move on from high school, or better yet, stop trying to insult me.

Fourth point: The dude in the video claims the government is headed by the Illuminati, who have made a literal pact with the devil. Let's take this one at the time.
    1) No government is headed by the Illuminati
    2) The Illuminati doesn't exist
    3) Neither does satan.

BAM! Check it out! Winner. I'm having fun.

Final point: That I am basing my thoughts and ideas on blind faith and ignorance. No, I base my ideas and values on science, science adjusts its belief based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of evidence so that belief can be persevered.

If you show me, say that the Illuminati actually exists, that atoms don't have neutrons, and that atoms are made up of just energy, not mass, and numerous other points that I'm sure you'll bring up. I will change my mind, because I can't argue with evidence or data. Thankfully, you have none.

And if perchance, I have offended, think but this, and all is mended. You'd as well be ten minutes back in time, for all the chance you've changed your mind.

(Citation notes: Information on atoms, including the controversial ideas that they have neutrons, can be found on wikipedia, google, a science textbook, European High School students, and numerous other books.)

(More Citation notes: I have a video too! And I quoted it! A lot! You should watch it, its only 10 minutes and 39 seconds long, and its funny! YouTube - Tim Minchin's Storm the Animated Movie )
    i absolutely could continue to discuss with you, the fact that everything and anything is nothing more than energy, hell einstien summed this up into his very simple equation and yet you still dont get it, i could also comment on your other disagreements but im done, you have a bad attitude, this is not healthy or kind discussion, you are not one i want to talk to, if you want to know any of that stuff then look it up, you have just as much access to the internet as i do, and i know very well, it is all on here,

If you think Newton's laws have been "debunked," you're just ignorant.

They've been expanded - it turns out that they only work for large objects moving slowly, which is exactly what Newton wrote them to describe. That relativity and quantum mechanics are required for phenomena that Newton had no way of knowing about (objects moving near the speed of light and very, very small objects, respectively) in no way invalidates Newton's laws - in fact, Newtonian physics clearly is derivable as a limit from both of the aforementioned expansions. If it weren't, quantum mechanics and relativity wouldn't work.

but i seriously doubt you grasped it is ALL we need, and i mean that very literaly, in the sense that it cures cancer, manifest bread in your hands, jesus water to wine trick was only a result of him having love, not a matter of supernatural powers, that kinda thing, which like i said,
    Love cures cancer? Really? Because if that were true, my friend's great great granddad wouldn't have died of cancer because his wife loved him so much. He could have actually been there for his son. And then his wife wouldn't had gotten pneumonia and died because her son loved her so much. And now my friend's great-grandpa wouldn't have dementia and basically think that he's still ten because she loves that old Irish man with all her heart and soul.

Love is not all we need. I don't care what helps him sleep at night. I know for a fact that love can be dangerous. There is no such thing as pure love.

like i said, your not gonna grasp what id like to discuss without lookin at the video, more about this guys claims not just, "love is good" like for example im sure this guy would claim that the urge you got to not watch this video was from a literaly existing powerful being who literaly is satan using technologies to plant suggestions in your head in the form of your own thought form, not metaphorical at all but rather very literal, so thanks for bringing nothin to the table, :P
    So, basically, this guy doesn't respect other people's choices and blatantly says "If you don't want to watch this video, you are being corrupted by Satan. If you do watch this video and don't agree with the fact that there's one male, Christian God, then you're being corrupted by Satan." Sounds narrow minded.

you dont get the point of it, you may get the point of my comment all we need is love, but like the other person your probably seeing this as metaphorical, not the literal sense that this man has realized.
    Everybody's views on love are going to be drastically different, so I can't take one man's word on what 'literal love' is. Tell me what it is and maybe I'll see what you're talking about.

and my wish isnt to start a religion debate, but rather debate this guy's own perspective on this world, he claims the governments are absolutely controlled by an illuminati elite who have literaly physicaly made a pact with a being we would call the devil, NONMETAPHORICAL
    This screams 'tin foil hat' and... I don't like it. Poor chap seems to be misguided.

listen to the audio! or accept that satan himself is in your thoughts influencing you to be to lazy to hear it out
    I'm not lazy. I'm honestly creeped the hell out. And, y'know what? I have enough free will to hate Satan's guts. You want to know what goes on in hell? The completely innocent, the ones who give themselves over to Jesus without a second thought... they're vulnerable. There is a point when you are too 'holy' for your own good. It's called being naive and they WILL take advantage of you for that. It is simply ignorant to look at one of these guys and not doubt what he's saying and to take everything he says as truth because he claims to have a connection to the Creator. I have connections, too. But I don't expect people to believe me or live life by the same philosophies as I do. That's just not right.

I'm not going to claim outright that he's wrong, and I'm not going to be the all-hating douche here, because it's ignorant to claim that you know everything about something that cannot be proved or disproved. I honestly believe in things like ESP, gut instincts, the fair folk, and a divine holy thing, but I also like science.

Y'know what? I'll say another thing here: I hate those people who go around acting like they can disprove religion and other spiritual things with science. And I hate those people who go around acting like science doesn't exist because of religion. I'm extremely spiritual. Heck, I've had my fair share of spirit connections. But I damn well know that if I don't get any vitamin C, I'm I'll get scurvy and die. And I know that Brigid won't help me with that. Do I believe in those people who visit statues of The Virgin Mary in far away lands and are cured of cancer? Well I certainly don't ponder on it too much, because the world is mysterious like that, but I have my natural human doubts.

I don't know what you believe personally, because you haven't stated what your thoughts are on the video. Do you believe this guy? (Yeah, none of it was directed at you, per say, but rather at this dude's philosophy. I just get chills thinking about it. And not the good kind, either.)