Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do your fetishes make you confused about your sexually?

Default Do your fetishes make you confused about your sexually?

Sometimes I feel my fetishes can make me confused weather I am really gay or asexual. I guess I like diapers the same as many of us do for how they feel, and other imaginative fantasies such as guys you age wearing them and using them. I have other fetishes which seem to bracket of diapers like underwear and other clothing garments.
    I have never felt a huge desire for casual NSA sex, but all my thoughts involve guys I believe I am gay. I have dated normal guys but they never understood why I was not very turned on by them. It's hard to explain but a guy alone does not really phase me unless he is engaging in something that relates to a fetish I have. I just wonder if not being able to have an intimacy with a guy without involving a fetish makes me asexual?
    It's been a frustrating experience but I am trying to keep myself open to anything that could help.
    ~thanks

I think if you have sexual fantasies (I.E. You imagine having sex at some point) about anyone, you're not asexual. About the gay thing...

If you're gay, okay, whatever, nobody here is judging you. If not, okay, whatever.
    Last edited by Megamatt; 27-Apr-2011 at 01:51.

I have the same issue, kinda. I dnt get interested with girls unless it has anything to do with diapers, when I was younger i was very confused. until i got slightly interested with a girl or two without any diapers or baby stuff. Now i believe i am straight, but this whole fetish thing is still quite confusing.

I am similar. The idea of sex and especially me having sex is not appealing to me. I only find fictional characters attractive, and even then not sexually attractive. (Like I'll be like, oh hey I like how they look. But not turned on. This is also exclusive to those who wear glasses.) Even with these characters I find attracted, I am disgusted by the idea of doing anything sexual with them. But I am interested in omorashi and have a preference towards male omorashi. I am interested in situations, not people. I still consider myself asexual, but it makes me feel confused about exactly what I am. =(

Yup. All the time.

I really really like girls. Guys don't do much for me outside of AB-play (even though I've 'been' with a few in the vanilla way), and, likewise, girls don't do a lot to me when it comes to AB things. Hence why I put myself as bisexual on here when, in fact, I'm pretty much a lesbian outside of this fetish. Awkward. (Can't vouch for the asexuality, though. I like sexy times.)

It's even more awkward when I can only see myself having really cheesy romantic moments with men. But that might be because I haven't had a girlfriend in the huggy-huggy, kissy-smoochsmooch sense.

Sadly, I've never been that turned on by adults. I married my wife and she knew what she was getting. We have had a good sex life and three children, but as her health has failed, I pretty much get turned on by diapers. Fortunately she plays to this so all is well. Oddly enough, I'm more turned on to anime cartoon characters. I suppose it's because they are "clean", if that makes sense.

I think we are a group that lives well in a fantasy world. Liking diapers and imagining ourselves as toddlers or babies is part of that world. Writers create their own fantasy world through their writing, and we have a lot of writers. Furries create their own animal persona fantasy world. I certainly do that to a degree, and did it a lot when I was a kid.

People are real, along with their misgivings, hair, fluids, smell, strange feet....the list goes on. You are either into it or not. When I lived solely as a gay male in college, I loved the sex, but didn't connect with male intimacy. I did connect that way with females, and especially after college. Being human is complicated and confusing. I'm going back to being an anime character. It's cleaner and safer...haha.

My fetishes don't really make me question my sexuality. 4chan did, once.
    It took quite a while for me to be somewhat sure, but even now I'm not 100% confident. I don't really worry about it that much, though. I figure, what/whoever I'm into, that's what I'm into. IMO it's easier to trust yourself (your feelings) than a generalised label that you may not have even given yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by whitefox View Post
    My fetishes don't really make me question my sexuality. 4chan did, once.
    It took quite a while for me to be somewhat sure, but even now I'm not 100% confident. I don't really worry about it that much, though. I figure, what/whoever I'm into, that's what I'm into. IMO it's easier to trust yourself (your feelings) than a generalised label that you may not have even given yourself.
    When i was younger i desperately wanted to find a label, but like u said whatever im into thats fine with me.

Pulluplover

Interesting subject. I was EXTREMELY confused as teenager about my sexuality. I honestly think the "evil" internet may actually help young people sort out feelings in a positive manner. After all, you dont go to your dad and say " I messed around with some boys once but think I am probably bi-sexual, but not really sure" Yikes! I think you are likely gay, but have a strong fetish. It took me a long time to be honest and admit I was bi-sexual. Once you are honest about your sexuality it definitely sets you free.

Yup.

Emotionally, and when it comes to actual attraction to people, I'm mostly a lesbian with a few exceptions for VERY CUTE boys. Like, I'll stare and drool at a woman's body, and admire it a lot, but with men I'm just like '...so...what am I looking at here?'

That all changes when it comes to my fetishes. I'm into D/s and similar things. Presumably because in our society/my subconcious men (and especially their penises!) = power (lesbians with strap-ons don't work for me), if I'm in a subby mood I'll be all about teh cock.

Oddly, when I'm 'dommy' I'll see myself as male, too, probly because I feel I need a phallus to be dominant (again, strap-ons don't work for me, I guess because they don't 'feel' or do...penissy things). That 'femdom' stuff just isn't my bag most of the time.

This is confusing because most of the time I want to be 'with' a girl, but when my hormones are up I can't stop guywatching :/