Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulkier or smaller diaper?

Default Bulkier or smaller diaper?

As much as I love wearing diaper, I noticed one of the off-putting factor that kind of triggers the purge period is the bulkiness. Especially when I am sitting down bulkier diaper were more uncomfortable.

I know that bulkier diapers tend to give more cushiony feels and absorbance in general. So question is would you still go for this type of diapers these if smaller more compact diapers were to offer similar absorbency and/or cushiony feel as the bulkier ones? Another way to look at this would be would you prefer Goodnites kind of diapers if it were as absorbent and comfy as say Abena and Molicare type of diapers?

I am not sure if I explained myself clearly so if it does not make sense let me know!

If I could find relatively thin diapers that felt very soft and babyish (maybe with a smell attached) I would probably fall in love with them if I was trying to regress without wetting.

Absolutely. I find that bulkier diapers are less comfortable and after I wet I usually change into something smaller. They are also more tedious under clothing and I personally find they fit better.

I love the bulk. I wouldn't say "the thicker, the better," every time: there is a such thing as too thick (in my humble book). However, given the option, I'll take fluffy padding, thank you.

From a major cloth fan, I'm all about the bulk. I like to know my diapers are there and I love the nappy induced waddle you get with especially thick diapers! I can honestly say I've never felt uncomfortable because of bulk.

Having said that, I've never been into the whole stuffing thing. I've been tempted to get some doublers for my terry nappies, but I'd never stuff a disposable.

I like thin diapers like goodnites. They feel nice under clothes. A whole lot of absorbency isn't always necessary, though more is usually better.

There is no situation in which a bulky diaper is not needed. Even if there were a thin diaper that could absorb like a thick one, it would be a cheap experience. A thick diaper is like having a cloud between your legs, a heavy wet cloud with babyish designs on it.

Quote Originally Posted by slannen20 View Post
    There is no situation in which a bulky diaper is not needed. Even if there were a thin diaper that could absorb like a thick one, it would be a cheap experience. A thick diaper is like having a cloud between your legs, a heavy wet cloud with babyish designs on it.
    I like that to.

I always have a thick diaper on wen i sleep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like thick diapers but to an extant. I don't want it to be so thick that it makes me walk oddly (or waddle) but not so thin that it will leak easily and it barely feels like your wearing a diaper. I think wearing one Bambino is about perfect for me =3.

Quote Originally Posted by slannen20 View Post
    This. There is never a situation where a thin diaper is appropriate. The only time I consider thickness is when I'm buttoning my pants, as as long as they button, I'm satisfied.

Besides, I'm not a big fan of the SAP stuff, and the diapers that rely on it feel untrustworthy when they're wet. They feel all slimy and gooey, which is fun sometimes but doesn't make me confident that I won't leak on the furniture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk