Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you get good diapers while wearing 24 7

teamaster

Default How do you get good diapers while wearing 24 7

Like, if I was going to he wearing 24 7, I can't trust be able to go in a uncomfortable depends diaper.I need like arena x plus.Can this be done

I'm not sure what you are asking, but I'd check the diaper reviews section in Articles. I think the artciles there can answer your question.

Ya probably, with a good job and not changing constantly. But ive never done 24/7 sooo i couldn't really tell you anything you dont already know

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by teamaster View Post
    Like, if I was going to he wearing 24 7, I can't trust be able to go in a uncomfortable depends diaper.I need like arena x plus.Can this be done
    Yes.

I'm missing the problem or question here. The OP seems to have answered his own question in his question.

Its not unheard of to be in Depends 24/7 there actually are IC people out there that have no idea there are better diapers than Depends. So I don't see why you can't go 24/7 in Depends.

P.S. Never heard of arena x plus.

teamaster

I'm sorry.I'm really tired.I mean I don't wanna wear depends.If I start wearing 24/7, I wanna wear good diapers and they are usually bought online.Stuff like ABU cushies,abena x plus,dry 24 7.They are great diapers and I think depends is a terrible diaper.Can this be done

Can this be done
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you want to know how to order those diapers online? Do you want diaper recommendations? Do you want to know if it's possible to wear those kinds of diapers?

If you're incon I wouldn't suggest wearing ABU cushies. Aborbancy isn't that great or so I've read.

The ABU Cushies are cute and they are more absorbent than depends but they still aren't as absorbent as Bambinos or Abenas or other good diapers like that.

I'm sorry.I'm really tired.I mean I don't wanna wear depends.If I start wearing 24/7, I wanna wear good diapers and they are usually bought online.Stuff like ABU cushies,abena x plus,dry 24 7.They are great diapers and I think depends is a terrible diaper.Can this be done
    Of course this can be done. Many of the medical supply sites, like XP Medical, have a system where you can set up a standing order with them, so that you leave a credit card on file with them and every two weeks or however long you specify, they ship you another case of diapers. Most of them will also give you a small discount because they'll know they have standing business.

Of course, there is also cloth as an option as well. My BF is 24/7, and he uses Abenas during the day and cloth at night to help cut down on cost and environmental impact a bit.