Thread: Short intro D;

Red face Short intro D;

Hello...
    I don't have too much that I can think to say right now, but I'd still like to make a little introduction thread.

I was talking with a friend that I met elsewhere when he said something about an "ADISC". Since i dodn't know any better I thought it was some kind of leet acronym at first, so I asked what it is. He gave me a link, I ckicked that link and found this nice little place.

I had had an intrest in diapers for a few years before I came here...

I've already posted a little bit around the forums, but i'm knd of on the shy side and was reluctant to make a thread like this...

But from what i've seen, the people here are pretty friendly and i'd like to be able to make friends with some of you.

I like to play online games a lot... which is actually part of how I got here (it's where i met the guy who showed me this place) :P

There's something about you I like, snowboard. I don't know what it is but there's defiantly something. Damn, I'm so badass, but I never stop thinking about the little people. I just plain rule.

Hey welcome! Glad you found the site. Take a look around and you'll see how awesome it is!

Welcome!! Have fun around. I suggest you to check out the answers wiki (at the top of the page). There is a lot of useful information there.

Hiii there! Hope you have fun. XD Understand the shy bit-- rather shy myself, but this place is really friendly!

And it's not a short intro for here. Hehe. Yours is actually longer than most others'.

Error404

You met a guy in a game who helped you with this stuff? Gaspz?! I wonder who?

Good to have ya with us, buddy. <3

Nice to see you posting too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethklok_still_rules View Post
    There's something about you I like, snowboard. I don't know what it is but there's defiantly something. Damn, I'm so badass, but I never stop thinking about the little people. I just plain rule.
    Look at it this way snowboard, you got me and Dethclok to brighten/reden your day for you, and said other person never actually holds back, which creates comical hilarity for all to enjoy. Damn, thats the longest sentence ill ever type.