Thread: Heya

Default Heya

whats sup everyone hehe I'm going just gonna say my favorite color is blue,love rock music but listens to almost everything.I love games and anime.My hobbies are skateboarding,playing my guitar though i just started learning and drawing. And I'm a furry.I like meeting new people. So.....I guess thats all if anyone wanna know anything else about me i'll answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowfox View Post
    whats sup everyone hehe I'm going just gonna say my favorite color is blue,love rock music but listens to almost everything.I love games and anime.My hobbies are skateboarding,playing my guitar though i just started learning and drawing. And I'm a furry.I like meeting new people. So.....I guess thats all if anyone wanna know anything else about me i'll answer them.
    You're a furry too? Awesome! Okay, now on to the standard questions. *ahem* What kind of games do you play? Do you prefer a certain genre? Are you involved in the PS3 vs. Xbox wars, or do you just stay out of that kind of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Megamatt View Post
    You're a furry too? Awesome! Okay, now on to the standard questions. *ahem* What kind of games do you play? Do you prefer a certain genre? Are you involved in the PS3 vs. Xbox wars, or do you just stay out of that kind of thing?
    Well i play fighting and rpg games mosty but i'll play anything.I pefer Ps3 but i did have a xbox360 once sold it after so many problems but i try to stay out of fighting about it.Sorry for answering you so late and what do you play.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowfox View Post
    I pefer Ps3 but i did have a xbox360 once sold it after so many problems but i try to stay out of fighting about it
    I assume by that you mean you have a PS3 now? I have one too - though with the current PSN outage it's little more than a bookend at the moment! I like playing action/fps/platform games - and some sports/racing games as well!

Oh, and welcome to the site!

I play PS3 currently. Mostly First person shooters. Although, since PSN is out, I usually just end up messing around with random enemies. (Example: Finding "unconventional" ways to kill the Juggernaut in MW2)

The PSN outage is a big problem but after this is over i'll post my psn ID but for now im trying to get more trophies.