Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Al has a new album!!!!

Default Weird Al has a new album!!!!

So, it appears Weird Al Yankovic is going to have a new album out! That means for me another chance to see him perform in Cleveland at some point during the summer.

Yeah, I'm a Weird Al fan. Have been for years. I may not be a full nerd, geek, et al but I love Weird Al!!!! I only wish like hell I hadn't lost the sweet pics I had from the last concert I went to in '07.

The album drops on June 21- entitled Alpocalypse.

And yeah, it will have a Lady Gaga parody... Which is already out on Youtube if you look it up.

WildThing121675

Just out of curiosity... any other Weird Al fans here?

I love the Lady Gaga parody, so glad she gave him permission to release it. Also loving that the album comes out on my birthday. Been a fan for ages now, I think it was seeing Eat it on TV that got me into him and love the genius that is Weird Al.

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post
    So, it appears Weird Al Yankovic is going to have a new album out!...The album drops on June 21- entitled Alpocalypse...Just out of curiosity... any other Weird Al fans here?
    *Raises his little koala paw and jumps up and down excitedly.*

Yay new Weird Al album! Gawd I've been listening to his stuff since I was a kid so I'd consider myself a fan of him. Especially the funny a****d music videos he does!!!!!
    Last edited by Tripped; 24-Apr-2011 at 12:36. Reason: Formatting issue

I grew up with Weird Al... I re-discovered why I loved him when I found these:

YouTube - Weird Al Yankovic - Eminem interview

I look forward to the album, just to see what he parodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripped View Post
    *Raises his little koala paw and jumps up and down excitedly.*

Yay new Weird Al album! Gawd I've been listening to his stuff since I was a kid so I'd consider myself a fan of him. Especially the funny a****d music videos he does!!!!!
    +1000000000

---------- Post added at 10:34 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    I look forward to the album, just to see what he parodies.
    I wanna see his new original material, after "Genius in France" and "Virus Alert", man, how much farther out there can you go?

I thought Lady Gaga said no after the song as recorded. Well, actually I know she did. Did she change her mind?

More polka!!! And Accordion...nah whatever parody I can listen to or original, ill be happy :3

A roommate of mine introduced me to Weird Al's music in college. I have 3 of his album ("Straight Outta Lynwood," "Running With Scissors," and "Dare to be Stupid.") I've been looking forward to see what he puts out next. Probably gonna love the Lady Gaga parody (and I'll try to look it up today). Kinda curious what songs he's gonna polka this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBeau View Post
    I thought Lady Gaga said no after the song as recorded. Well, actually I know she did. Did she change her mind?
    That was her manager that said no, she then listened to the song afterwards and gave her permission for him to use it.