Thread: Enough is enough.

Topback16

Default Enough is enough.

Ive liked diapers off an on for some time now. But in the weeks lately I've just had this urge for it. An urge I just cant explain. Reading on here it seems that these feelings just won't go away. I need to talk to someone about it. Wheather it's on here or a very close friend. I just don't know what to do.

I know how you feel. Id always wanted to wear diapers, but for a long time i didnt realize it was a fetish. Then the summer after 7 grade, my feelings started to intensify. I started wearing multiple pairs of underwear like diapers. I tried to tLk about it with my mom since she is the most understanding ofmy parents, but she told me it was just a passing feeling and would go away.

Since then, i havnt told anyone about like diapers except on forums and such cause thry dont know who you really are. Whe i became old enough to drive i started buying diapers and hiding them in my house for me to wear.

I dunno really why some people have these sort of feelings. For me, buying diapers onnly intensifies thr feeling. The only way i can get it to go away is to masterbate.

Elias

Topback, have you been able to receive any of my notifications?

Topback16

Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    Topback, have you been able to receive any of my notifications?

Yeah I tried to respond on my email but it came back and said the address didn't work

I've also had times when there's nothing else I can think about but diapers and wearing them. If left unchecked, it will continue building over several weeks until it becomes a major distraction to the point I can't get anything done that requires significant focus. To cope with it I've found that exercising helps a lot. I'll do a set of pushups or situps until I can't do any more, and if that still doesn't help I'll go for a jog/run.

Elias

Quote Originally Posted by Topback16 View Post
    Yeah I tried to respond on my email but it came back and said the address didn't work
    Alright, look again and I posted my alternate email address. That's odd that the first one didn't work. Did you get the dot in the middle? Either way, one of these is bound to work. =)

Topback16

Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    Alright, look again and I posted my alternate email address. That's odd that the first one didn't work. Did you get the dot in the middle? Either way, one of these is bound to work. =)

Meassage sent !

HelloSchroddy

I know how you feel. I haven't found any productive way of copeing with the pressure to partake in *BDL related activites. All ive been able to do is ignore it, because 90% of the time I find all of this extremely annoying.

if it's any reassurance, it's just a part of growing up. but, it'll certainly be no reassurance for me to tell you that it could be 10 years or more before you reach a more settled state.
    so, it's best to just accept that it'll take time for all the things in your life to come together, and to just pace yourself for the long-haul.