Thread: Well....The names Trevor!

Topback16

Default Well....The names Trevor!

The name is Trevor. I'm 14 and will be 15 on April 30! I love to play sports especially baseball. I can remember my youngest days always having a glove on. I'm a christian and hope to purse a carrer in buissness. My parents own a pool hall so It's usally just me and my 17 year old brother at home. I consider myself a big diaper lover and a some what teen baby. No one knows that I like diapers. I've never really wore real diapers except smaller ones that didn't really fit me. I wear my old whitey tides when no ones home sometimes.I would love to try some ones sometime though in the near future! I'd love to talk sports with anyone or diapers or anything! So Leave me a comment!

Yo! Welcome to ADISC!

Ah, baseball... I played it when I was in third grade, so... oh jeez, 7 years ago roughly! (I'm in 10'th) Love it, but I don't watch it.

Enjoy your stay!

Topback16

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Yo! Welcome to ADISC!

Ah, baseball... I played it when I was in third grade, so... oh jeez, 7 years ago roughly! (I'm in 10'th) Love it, but I don't watch it.

Enjoy your stay!

Thanks man! 9th grade here ! Nice to meet you !

Quote Originally Posted by Topback16 View Post
    Thanks man! 9th grade here ! Nice to meet you !
    And the same to you :p

Topback16

And the same to you :p
    Email me some time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Topback16 View Post
    Email me some time ?
    Well for 1, I can't see your email! And 2, you're new here. Just to let you know, that's not how the site operates. You shouldn't ask for people to send to random messages or emails, for the safety of others, AND yourself.

Topback16

Well for 1, I can't see your email! And 2, you're new here. Just to let you know, that's not how the site operates. You shouldn't ask for people to send to random messages or emails, for the safety of others, AND yourself.

Understand completly! Thanks for the advice man

*Intrudes on conversation*

*Realises he has nothing to say*

Well this is awkward...

Hello, welcome to our 16 000 strong family. You are not the only religious person here, nor the only Christian; what brings us together is far more important than what divides us. I think God wants us to be happy, whatever His nature, and I work on that assumption. But then I am inclined to pray for our single gay guys to find boyfriends (with some success) - that tells you about me.

Welcome, I am new here as well. Although it has been a loooong time since I was in grade school, I played baseball when I was in elementary school. Wow talk about long time lol. I remember I had fun even tho I wasn't the best at it. Sometimes I think about going to a batting cage to see if with age comes ability... well okay would be more of paying more attention. I would get bored sometimes standing out in the field, and was afraid of getting hit with the ball. The combination didn't work well. I have a cousin who is real good at baseball and still in school. There is a serious chance that he could go pro.