Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet diapers

Default Pet diapers

The other day I saw these Out brand disposable diapers for dogs on a clearance aisle but I didn't get any. They had printed designs and appeared to be bigger than than most baby diapers. Probably big enough to fit me. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has tried pet diapers?

nimimerkki702

I have never thought of this possibility. I'm not sure how would animal diapers fit humans, and they could leek alot, very easily. Also I'm not sure about the absobency of them...

There's probably a hole for the tail, in which case it wouldn't work for people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    There's probably a hole for the tail, in which case it wouldn't work for people.
    Unless you are a furry.
    Last edited by AgentRoswald; 22-Apr-2011 at 20:24.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRoswald View Post
    Unless you are a furry.
    ...because furries have actual tails that go into those holes? Of the few that have fake tails, I'm sure none of them would want to get urine on them.

I hope that this was a joke.

Butterfly Mage

I've been thinking about picking some up for my 16-year-old dog. She's been having a lot of health problems, including incontinence. It sucks seeing an animal that has been my friend so long get so frail.

hmm if a human would use it I think it will be backwards since I saw some images and the hole is near the tape of the diaper o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    ...because furries have actual tails that go into those holes? Of the few that have fake tails, I'm sure none of them would want to get urine on them.

I hope that this was a joke.
    A joke, indeed. Forgot to include an emoticon.

When I first read the title, I thought this thread was going to be about the next big thing since pet rocks in the 70's :P

I can't imagine these being terribly effective for #2 on the dog, with the hole for the tail being right there. They're probably primarily marketed for #1? I've seen nervous dogs pee on the floor when they get excited, newly trained puppies in particular. Would be good for that.