Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Should I do?

Default What Should I do?

i have the chance to buy $50 worth of diapers right now. off of northshore care. a pack or tranquility atn and abena abri form. should i do it? should i change selection? id like to try tranquility and abena i dont really know so. any suggestions on what to do? i need to know asap please. one click and itll be ordered. but i want advice first, especially from experienced people.
    what to do...what to do... decisions...decisions... help!

---------- Post added at 20:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

anybody??? hello!!!!! (echo)

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

hola? need answers PLEASE!!!!

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:28 ----------

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abenas are not my personal favorite but they're one of the top of the line diapers and worth trying to see what you think. I haven't tried Tranquility, so that one isn't possible to answer. It's worth noting that a forum is quite different from a chat channel or the like as there aren't a whole bunch of people hanging on your every thread ready to provide reply after reply. You might get replies in minutes or sometimes hours or sometimes not at all. If you need something immediate, this isn't the place to get it. IRC may be more helpful.

lol sorry i just need an answer. didnt know there was a chat here. lol thanks!

Both Abena and Tranquility are great, I use both and they are a couple of my favorite diapers, you'd be fine going with either one.

lol okay ordered them both. got the air plus abenas accidentally. oh well....

DrunknFox

Abri-Forms M3
    Their great

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Balto123 View Post
    Abri-Forms M3
    Their great
    i think i got the S4 (air plus) i got that on accident, but oh well. no biggie. $3 more wont kill me. so my total with shipping was $49.88 out of $50 hahahahah

DrunknFox

Quote Originally Posted by Dannor View Post
    i think i got the S4 (air plus) i got that on accident, but oh well. no biggie. $3 more wont kill me. so my total with shipping was $49.88 out of $50 hahahahah
    Ohh, that was close.
    I dont think the Air Plus and Regular are too different except for the cloth-like diaper.
    But the S4 (I used M4) are very absorbent, so Im sure you will like them

Quote Originally Posted by Balto123 View Post
    Ohh, that was close.
    I dont think the Air Plus and Regular are too different except for the cloth-like diaper.
    But the S4 (I used M4) are very absorbent, so Im sure you will like them
    5112 Tranquility ATN Fitted Briefs M Pack/12 $12.59 1 $12.59
    4506 Abena Abri-Form Air Plus Briefs, X-Plus, Small, Pack/22 $25.65 1 $25.65
    5745 Cottonelle Fresh Wipes, Travel Pack/10 $1.69 1 $1.69

so a simple cart. i realized im overpaying about $6 to what i hoped but i dont care. rebate cards suck from the beginning so use it all now they are on my way. theyll be here on saturday! :P yea!!!

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

but i am happy. been dying to try tranquility (they look so thick and soft and lol peachy) and abena is a top one that i also wanted to try. and this is my first time buying diapers and well, im happy that i spent this money on high quality diapers.

DrunknFox

Quote Originally Posted by Dannor View Post
    but i am happy. been dying to try tranquility (they look so thick and soft and lol peachy) and abena is a top one that i also wanted to try. and this is my first time buying diapers and well, im happy that i spent this money on high quality diapers.
    Of all the diapers I have tried, Abenas are 100% definitely my favorite. I've tried Bambinos, and shunned them compared to how much like Abenas. Im sure you will like them. According to a Good friend, of all the DL people he has talked to Abenas are the only diapers thats have no complaints. Good Luck!