Thread: Herrow

Default Herrow

I am a 21 year old college student. Gay and currently wearing an Abena M-2 in bed because I am sick today.

I am a DL, don't know if I could pull off a AB. Though, if I had a daddy I might be able to get into the role.

I am in PA, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by hurrderp View Post
    I am a 21 year old college student. Gay and currently wearing an Abena M-2 in bed because I am sick today.

I am a DL, don't know if I could pull off a AB.
    Hello,

So...since you are a college student, what is your major? Perhaps you'd like to share some of your hobbies and interests? An introduction, after all, is to help us get to know you! If you need help coming up with something to say, one of the mods wrote a cheat sheet to help new members make good introductions.

Side note: Since you mentioned that you hope to find a daddy, I feel I should warn you that this is not the site to look for one. ADISC is a support community for people 13 or older, so for the safety of everyone here, posts and messages that are looking for dates are against the rules (which I recommend you read if you haven't yet).