Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please disregard that previous post.

Default Please disregard that previous post.

Well it appears that I posted my previous greeting without reading the hints and now I find my first one completely and totally lame.

I'm currently going to school to study acting, I love video games and television. I'm currently obsessed with Doctor Who and Dexter and I hold a special place in my heart for Firefly.

I am a diaperfur, and write erotic short stories over at Furaffinity, though they usually don't involve diapers.

I'm glad I found this website and hope to make some new friends, maybe even some that I can hang out with in real life!

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

My computer is also in the shop, so all of this is coming from my phone. Wheee!

Welcome to the website! I am a Diaper fur as well. My fursona is a snow lynx. I hope that I can welcome you into the community.

cascadestar on deviantART <---- deviantart page ^_^

Hi! And thank you very much, I'm so excited to meet new people.

Hey there, welcome to the site. You mentioned video games, what games are currently playing (or last played?) and what are a few of your favorites?

I love final fantasy VII and Mass Effect 2, currently waiting with crazy anticipation for Mass Effect 3. I love Bioshock and legend of Zelda. I just recently finished Red Dead Redemption and as soon as I can afford it I hope to buy Portal 2. I just finally finished half life 2 episode 2 and played Portal 1 again with my boyfriend in order to prepare for number 2. I also love Pokemon and secretly love Mirror's Edge.

Wow that's a lot, but those are some of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by MarchThackery View Post
    Well it appears that I posted my previous greeting without reading the hints and now I find my first one completely and totally lame.

I'm currently going to school to study acting, I love video games and television. I'm currently obsessed with Doctor Who and Dexter and I hold a special place in my heart for Firefly.

I am a diaperfur, and write erotic short stories over at Furaffinity, though they usually don't involve diapers.

I'm glad I found this website and hope to make some new friends, maybe even some that I can hang out with in real life!

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

My computer is also in the shop, so all of this is coming from my phone. Wheee!
    I approve of your television viewing choices!

Welcome!

Haha! Thanks. Doctor Who Season 6 premier on SATURDAY! I cannot wait.

Quote Originally Posted by MarchThackery View Post
    I love final fantasy VII and Mass Effect 2, currently waiting with crazy anticipation for Mass Effect 3. I love Bioshock and legend of Zelda. I just recently finished Red Dead Redemption and as soon as I can afford it I hope to buy Portal 2. I just finally finished half life 2 episode 2 and played Portal 1 again with my boyfriend in order to prepare for number 2. I also love Pokemon and secretly love Mirror's Edge.

Wow that's a lot, but those are some of my favorites.
    Nice! Portal 1 was fun, Same with Mirrors Edge (though some levels were annoying xD). Which Pokemon game is your favorite?

the eleventh doctor is so lame, bring back david tennant and all will be forgiven.... and firefly for that matter, love the whedon. ohh and welcome to the forum

I love me some Matt Smith, He will never be a Tennant, but I enjoy watching him so much. It also helps that Stephen Moffat is head writer, a whole lot less melodramatic than Davies.

I'm currently love Pokemon Black and White. It's the first time I've liked a generation as much as generation one. But no one will ever replace my Charizard.