Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Some advice to offer...about asparagus

  1. #1

    Default Some advice to offer...about asparagus

    Well this may sound strange but I recently discovered to not eat asparagus if you plan to wear....I ate some last night and went to the bathroom quite a few times before padding up so I thought the smell was gone. As it turns out, it's definitely not and I've been trying to hide the smell all morning from my parents. Just a recommendation...don't eat it when you wanna wear

  2. #2
    crazykittensmile

    Default

    Funnily enough, the exact same thing happened to me last night! I was padded and cooked myself asparagus for dinner, forgetting about the effect it would have on my pee. I ended up changing back to underwear way before the diaper was at capacity because of the smell - I will definitely not be mixing diapers and asparagus again.

  3. #3

    Default

    Lol yea asparagus is one of those foods that makes you urine smell very strong, avoid at all costs!!!

  4. #4
    Peachy

    Default

    Asparagus season and diapers simply don't mix. I tend to wear less often during spring time because I really enjoy asparagus, so it's a trade off between white veggies and white padded undies, and in May, I tend to go for the white vegetable.

    Peachy

  5. #5
    crazykittensmile

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Asparagus season and diapers simply don't mix. I tend to wear less often during spring time because I really enjoy asparagus, so it's a trade off between white veggies and white padded undies, and in May, I tend to go for the white vegetable.
    White Asparagus? Yeuch. Green all the way! (not that I've ever had white asparagus; but in the UK it is pretty much always green or sometimes purple)

  6. #6

    Default

    I had no idea this would happen. Thanks for mentioning this so I can avoid from it happening to me. I love asparagus!! =) I never heard of white ones... I always eat green ones.

  7. #7

    Default

    Yeah, what they say about asparagus is not a myth, and a lot of people find out the hard way unfortunately.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Funnily enough, the exact same thing happened to me last night! I was padded and cooked myself asparagus for dinner, forgetting about the effect it would have on my pee. I ended up changing back to underwear way before the diaper was at capacity because of the smell - I will definitely not be mixing diapers and asparagus again.
    In case anyone here has a physical relationship with someone else, be aware it does the same thing to semen.

  9. #9
    Peachy

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    White Asparagus? Yeuch. Green all the way! (not that I've ever had white asparagus; but in the UK it is pretty much always green or sometimes purple)
    It's almost exclusively white here. White simply means it's harvested before the tip pokes out of the soil. Once it pokes out, it becomes either green or purple. Most asparagus sellers have a few sets of green asaparagus for good measure, but the very vast majority is white here. *licks lips*

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    It's almost exclusively white here. White simply means it's harvested before the tip pokes out of the soil. Once it pokes out, it becomes either green or purple. Most asparagus sellers have a few sets of green asaparagus for good measure, but the very vast majority is white here. *licks lips*
    White has a milder flavor, but it tends to be a bit more fibrous in texture and require a bit more cook time to get tender.

    I adore asparagus with Hollandaise. My favorite accompaniment to a nice rare filet mignon.

Similar Threads

  1. Asparagus
    By maffew in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-Sep-2010, 09:04
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 26-Aug-2010, 18:36
  3. What I offer to you.
    By Error404 in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-Jun-2008, 11:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.