Page 1 of 23 123451121 ... LastLast

Thread: An ABDL is going to be on tv

Default An ABDL is going to be on tv

today i was watching a tv show called taboo it is on the national geographic channel. they said there is going to be an episode in the new season that will be about an abdl. each episode is a half hour long and the entire episode will be about this abdl. they showed him wearing a footed sleeper

Here is a video and article about it http://www.monstersandcritics.com/sm...-s-Taboo-VIDEO

Why are they using an massive overweight guy who will clearly make viewer even more discussed by are scene and i'm sure it'll put the community in a bad light uft

sayounara

Oh wow, great, looks like they picked the completely best person to represent us :X
    Oh well, hopefully this ill give some positive insight into the ABDL world.

Sayounara

Quote Originally Posted by wetatnight View Post
    Stanly Thorton is an Ab/Dl celeb who runs www.BedWettingAB/DL.com
    a good website by the way
    I was just researching this person and found the website, too.

Looks like Sandra is having some severe health issues and on the 15/16th had a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by sayounara View Post
    Oh well, hopefully this ill give some positive insight into the ABDL world.

Sayounara
    Seeing as the guy is a 24/7 AB/DL with his own caretaker I don't share your optimism. Even though it's on a good channel like National Geographic I still get the feeling this is one of those "laugh at this freak" sort of shows.

sayounara

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Seeing as the guy is a 24/7 AB/DL with his own caretaker I don't share your optimism. Even though it's on a good channel like National Geographic I still get the feeling this is one of those "laugh at this freak" sort of shows.
    Well, yeah, I see what you mean. They could have been more tasteful in pickings of the person. But bearing in mind this is TV and viewers want the most full on and weird things. So I see where you're coming from.

Looks pretty bad. They couldn't possibly pick, you know, a normal person? It's just a sexual kink, and there are weirder ones out there, ffs. It's not like we walk around in public dressed as toddlers (or even spend a majority of our time indulging), which it certainly seems is how they're trying to portray it.