Thread: I need a favor from any furry artists out there.

Default I need a favor from any furry artists out there.

I need someone to draw a character reference sheet for me. If you want to, please reply. Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to do this.

you're probably going to end up paying for a ref sheet. best place would be FA; you occasionally see people doing requests.

I've looked on FA. I can usually never find anyone decent doing requests. The fact that I have no money (zero, nadda, zilch), I'm only 15, and I don't have/can't get a job doesn't really help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamatt View Post
    I've looked on FA. I can usually never find anyone decent doing requests. The fact that I have no money (zero, nadda, zilch), I'm only 15, and I don't have/can't get a job doesn't really help either.
    (1) mow the lawn for middle-aged-middle-class hyphen-man Jonkins
    (2) learn to draw

Jonkins and his slightly-dilapidated-but-not-enough-so-for-him-to-even-consider-buying-a-new-one-despite-his-wife's-nagging lawn mower is waiting! And so is his slightly off-colored squarish lawn!

What abou Bernardfx? He does requests and I believe that there is a thread on here somewhere

---------- Post added at 14:42 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

Hahahah I just realized what matt just said. IM LOLING right now.
    And in fairness point blanch you kinda asked for it.

Blanch has a point though, You won't find someone easily willing to do a Ref sheet for free. Ref sheets are multi view of your character. Which generally take a bit of time to do, so they cost more money. Also when looking for requests, you cannot expect to get great quality artwork.

Your best bet is to ask your parents for an allowance or to start drawing yourself.

*points to his previous post* whats your species matt?