Thread: i suppose

Default i suppose

Hello i am diabetic and suffer from incont. i have delt with it for a few years now and am quite comfortable.

crazykittensmile

Hi Hodtwalker,

Welcome to adisc

Glad to hear that you are comfortable with your incontinence and able to deal with it - if you haven't already spotted it then we do have an incontinence forum which you may find to be of interest if you do ever want to discuss your experiences, ask for support, or if you feel able to offer support to other members: https://www.adisc.org/forum/incontinence/

Anyway, outside from your reasons for wearing diapers and thus being here, what kind of things are you interested in? Are you currently at school, or do you work? What kind of stuff do you like to do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies, interests or collections? Your introductions thread is a great place to tell the community a little about yourself, outside of diapers, and to begin to find people with interests similar to yours and perhaps begin to form your first friendships. There's no need to disclose too much, but a little information such as favourite sports, hobbies, music, film etc will really help us to get to know you, and you to know us.

If you are a little daunted at the idea of expanding your introduction or aren't sure what to write then one of our staff members has written this great cheat sheet which may help you to think of things to write: https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html

Enjoy using the forums, and I hope to hear more from you soon

Quote Originally Posted by Hodtwalker View Post
    Hello i am diabetic and suffer from incont. i have delt with it for a few years now and am quite comfortable.
    Welcome to ADISC, make yourself at home. I'm kinda curious, are you a type 1 diabetic or a type 2?