Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Pop*

Default *Pop*

Pop goes the cherry

SO HOW ARE EVERYONE'S DIAPERS?
    LOLOLOL

DannyTheNinja

What a hell of a way to start off the Diaper Talk forum. Oh well, somebody had to. :p

--Danny
    Last edited by DannyTheNinja; 16-Jan-2008 at 02:18. Reason: Fixing the broken smilies

Darkfinn

I'm still here... well... atleast we got rid of all the crappy and lame-ass threads.

Well, I guess it could be a thread about when we 'popped our diaper cherry' - aka: first time we used a diaper since being potty trained...

For me, it was a goodnite while I was standing in the bathtub and was finally able to let it go. I flooded the hell out of it, but it was worth it! Definitely a memorable feeling, one of which I don't think I could ever top - I mean, it was the first...

Darkfinn

nice way to bring this on point!

My first was sneaking a cousin's pullup over at my grandparents house... I was so nervous... but I never got caught.

Oh I remember with sadness the days that pullups and goodnites fit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post

My first was sneaking a cousin's pullup over at my grandparents house... I was so nervous... but I never got caught.

I don't . I never had the nerve or the access to get one...and now it's too late. Oh well, at least they make bigger ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post

Who, me? :p

I think this refers to that guy who wanted to know how to popped himself.

I have nothing constructive to post here, so instead I think I'll ramble on for awhile. Have any of you considered crabs? To me they seem just like spiders...except made out of fish. I like fish, they just swim all day. Have you ever swam all day? I haven't; I think I'd get tired. When I get tired I go to bed, which is what I should be doing instead of just rambling on here on the new forums. Forums sound like "forms", and I hate filling out forms...especially at the DMV. Speaking of the DMV, there was this show called Megas XLR that I enjoied and my favorite episode deals with when Coop has to go to the DMV to renew his driver's license to get Megas back (DMV stood for Dept. of Megas Violations in that episode).

Anyway, how about ya'll give me your email addresses so I can sign you up for wonderful pop-ups/spam like this...
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/CaptainMe/1200442023098.jpg

My first time? I believe I was about to die of humiliation when I walked to the baby isle, and was searching about for PullUps (cover up--maybe they weren't for me?) I rode my bike back home...I got one out...and did nothing at all. The next day, I finally wet one--I'd been saving it for when i got home from school...It leaked. Ha ha. I LOVED the feeling. And--now, walgreens brand fitted briefs are my favorite! ~Grizzy~

Well I don't really count the times I got one and it didn't fit, but the first time I got one that did fit was from my aunts 40th Birthday party, someone had got her diapers as a gag gift, they were the pull up type and a lot of people ended up wearing them over there cloths just to be goofy. So I sneaked one into my coat, I shared a room with my brother at the time and we had a bunk bed. I would sleep on top so i ended up wearing it for about 15 minutes each night before I went to sleep. I had it about 2 or 3 weeks before I got paranoid that someone would find it and threw it away.