Thread: Cartoon Underwear on Ebay

Default Cartoon Underwear on Ebay

I'm quite the connoisseur of cartoon underwear, and have come across some really good deals, and felt that ADISC would really appreciate this.

On Ebay people are selling some nice childish boys briefs that are size 14-16 and 16-18. I particular there are these cartoon Christmas underwear being sold for cheap that I love an adore and have bought. So I recommend that if your looking for cheap nice looking kids underwear check out ebay, and the cartoon christmas print 14-16 ones are a perfect fit on my 30inch waist. I would say they could fit up to 32-34inchs.

Here is a messy link to the boys underwear section.

boys underwear | eBay

there is someone on there selling how to train your dragon undies

Thanks for the link Blahboy.......

I have been looking for these type of sizes in cartoon undies for a friend, who wanted to try them out and to see if we could get a size that went over his diaper.

I've been doing this for a while. It's awesome I fit in them pretty comfortable..... so overall it's been awesome.

You can get some cartoon underwear for adults at Target now. Seems to be mostly super heros. I haven't found any that fit what I would want, but they are available.

I don't see them on Target.com, but here is a link that shows the pair of Super Man undies that I saw:
    http://www.webundies.com/mx04su.htm

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyDaToddler View Post
    You can get some cartoon underwear for adults at Target now. Seems to be mostly super heros. I haven't found any that fit what I would want, but they are available.

I don't see them on Target.com, but here is a link that shows the pair of Super Man undies that I saw:
    WebUndies.com DC Comics - Superman Classic Man of Steel Briefs
    I definitely own the Superman ones. They are pretty comfortable actually.

H&M tends to have them in stock also. They had Iron Man ones recently.

Quote Originally Posted by humans View Post
    H&M tends to have them in stock also. They had Iron Man ones recently.
    You know I thought I saw them at H&M a few weeks ago. This was before I knew they existed in Mens sizes at all. They were in the Mens department, and it was really crowded. I was with my wife, so I couldn't get to close (they looked way too much like childrens underwear), but I found it odd they were in the Mens section.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyDaToddler View Post
    You know I thought I saw them at H&M a few weeks ago. This was before I knew they existed in Mens sizes at all. They were in the Mens department, and it was really crowded. I was with my wife, so I couldn't get to close (they looked way too much like childrens underwear), but I found it odd they were in the Mens section.
    I mean H&M sells all of their underwear in crazy colorful fashions. Despite looking like kid's underwear, they are huge sellers. Their target audience is twenty somethings, hence the sizes.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by humans View Post
    I mean H&M sells all of their underwear in crazy colorful fashions. Despite looking like kid's underwear, they are huge sellers. Their target audience is twenty somethings, hence the sizes.
    Most of H&M stuff is targeted at people in their late teens or 20s, so their underwear is too. It's not exactly high quality stuff though, mostly made of artificial fibres, so you may get skin trouble from wearing them all the time.

I have Pacman, Sonic and Navy Undies. All of them look really cute and kid-like, and were really cheap >.<. Like 1.50 a pair from Primark if I remember correctly. I feel spoiled having Primark in the UK. Clothes are of reasonable quality, and the cost is just... you could replace your whole wardrobe for under 100 XD. Although my underwear was probably sewn together by indian children :/.