Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sample Pack of Depends

KansanRod44

Default Sample Pack of Depends

Just ordered a sample of Depends and I dont know if I should have. I didnt put it in my name but my sisters lol so I think Im safe... I hope I am anyways

KansanRod44

What all comes in the pack, do you guys know?

Alecs

Putting you sisters name on the pack wasn't smart, now she may end up getting it and opening it. Not to mention it makes it illegal for you to open it. You can't legally open mail with someone elses name.

Quote Originally Posted by Alecs View Post
    Putting you sisters name on the pack wasn't smart, now she may end up getting it and opening it. Not to mention it makes it illegal for you to open it. You can't legally open mail with someone elses name.

I hardly think opening a sample pack of diapesr will get OP in trouble with the law lol.

Alecs

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    I hardly think opening a sample pack of diapesr will get OP in trouble with the law lol.
    No one has regard for mail anymore. It's either spam or bills isn't it? It doesn't matter if he gets in trouble, it's still illegal.
    Let's say... I kill someone. Just for shiz and giggles. No one saw me do it, no one even knew that person was there. I get away with it. Did I do something wrong? According to your logic I did nothing wrong, and shouldn't be punished. Glad to know.

KansanRod44

Quote Originally Posted by Alecs View Post
    No one has regard for mail anymore. It's either spam or bills isn't it? It doesn't matter if he gets in trouble, it's still illegal.
    Let's say... I kill someone. Just for shiz and giggles. No one saw me do it, no one even knew that person was there. I get away with it. Did I do something wrong? According to your logic I did nothing wrong, and shouldn't be punished. Glad to know.
    That's stupid logic and not at all what he said. If u killed the guy, you would get in trouble but this aint a murder its mail. It is MY mail in the first place I just put someone elses name so just shut up ok Alecs?

KansanRod44

I ordered a goodnight and checked everyday so im used to it

Yea i agree check it everyday.

You could always try putting someone's name on it who doesn't exist. It can't be illegal to open a persons mail who is not real can it?

So, irregardless of the legality of putting someone elses name on a package for yourself...

1. Why do you think you shouldn't have got a sample pack?
    2. Why did you think putting your sisters name on the package would be a good idea?