Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help with this...

jill_013

Default Need help with this...

hey everyone, I'm new to this and want to know what other people think

This past spring I moved away from home and finally decided to try wearing an adult diaper to bed because of my occasional accidents. Not only did diapers really help but I found out that I really like wearing them for some reason. After going on the internet I discovered that Im a diaper lover and now I want to switch to diapers fulltime. I'm 21 years old and just finished tech college. I'm thinking that this is a great time to move to a different city, find a new job, and try making friends while wearin diapers 24/7. What really need to know is if somebody would hire me knowing that I wear diapers. I could tell them that I need them, would that work? I'm going to be a dental hygenist and it would be my first professional job. I'm dying to try this lifestyle so let me know If there are any reasons why I shouldn't go through with this.

Default How would they know?

Why tell a prospective employer anything,it's none of their bussiness.

Quote Originally Posted by jill_013 View Post
    hey everyone, I'm new to this and want to know what other people think

This past spring I moved away from home and finally decided to try wearing an adult diaper to bed because of my occasional accidents. Not only did diapers really help but I found out that I really like wearing them for some reason. After going on the internet I discovered that Im a diaper lover and now I want to switch to diapers fulltime. I'm 21 years old and just finished tech college. I'm thinking that this is a great time to move to a different city, find a new job, and try making friends while wearin diapers 24/7. What really need to know is if somebody would hire me knowing that I wear diapers. I could tell them that I need them, would that work? I'm going to be a dental hygenist and it would be my first professional job. I'm dying to try this lifestyle so let me know If there are any reasons why I shouldn't go through with this.

If you do tell them you need them, you would most likely have to give medical proof, AKA medical records...And good luck trying to fool a bladder control test, so it would just be best not telling them

Hi! . Just be careful before you go rushing in to doing it 24/7 - make sure you know all of the downsides, and good luck with whatever you decide. Keep posting to tell us how you get on

Why don't you try just going a few hours a day at first, and then you can expand to all day if you feel you want to, as far as your employer I don't think I would say anything but after your there for a while and it comes up then say you have some sort of urge incontenence.

That way you could still use the bathroom, just tell them sometimes you just don't make it, and you wear just to be safe, and you could use a thinner diaper, or a goodnight or something like that.

I don't think you bathroom habits are anyone bussiness, just like you underwear you could wear what you want for underwear it's no ones bussiness but your own.

There is no need to tell anyone except your lover !

Most "normal" people treat us as crazy although wearing diaper is legal.

If you like, you can still wear diaper 24/7. You can tell others about wearing diaper when someone catch you. At that moment, you can tell them you need it for safe only.

More and more people wear diaper at work because their jobs do not let them go to the washroom as wish or they would like to concentrate on their work. So, you can wear it but no need to tell in advance.

if you try to hide it most people will assume it is a medical problem, no need to tell anyone, if an employer found out and in any way penalized you, a threat of a suit under ADA will change their tune, all though it is unlikely you would ever need to do that, just keep it discreet

There's really no reason you have to tell anyone, and any prospective employer should hire you if you are qualified for the job, regardless of whether or not you wear diapers. Try the lifestyle out and if it gets in the way of your career, ditch it. That's the advantage that you have if you wear by choice instead of for need.

Arf... not another 24/7 er...

In my opinion, going 24/7 for a little while is all good. Its perfectly fine to do as long as you don't mess in public, or become dependant. Try going for a few weeks, its not as exciting as you would think. Also, take some time everyday to air out. Make sure to oil up, use powder etc. Make sure to hold your bladder for at least 5 minutes before letting go, this will prevent any injury or loss of control. Eat a lot of iodine, and protein rich foods like almonds, soy beans, and fish. (this is for testicular health)
    You will notice that you will become less and less aware of how wet you are. Frequently check yourself.
    Good Luck.

There is NO reason to tell anyone. Unless you plan to date them, or be pants less.

Darkfinn

As someone who is wearing 24/7... I believe I can answer any questions you may have.

First off... you don't need to tell anyone anything. What you choose to wear under your clothes is really your business. But people are going to find out sooner or later.

In my experience noone really cares. If anyone sees the diapers they are going to assume that you need them for some kind of medical reason. After all, what kind of "normal" person would actually like wearing these things? IF someone confronts you about them you can simply say that you do need them because you have accidents and would rather not discuss such a private matter further.

People are generally very understanding... and as long as you handle the diapers in a clean and proper manner there isn't really much anyone can say or do about it.

This all being said... Going 24/7 is a HUGE commitment, It takes some altering of your schedule... and a lot of getting used to. You have to remember to never leave the house without at least one spare diaper... and be prepared to change in public restrooms which are crowded and lacking in privacy.

I would suggest that you try the whole 24/7 thing for a few days before you decide to commit to it... it's not as easy as you think.