Thread: my introduction.

Default my introduction.

Hello,
    i'm new to the internet, so i'm not too sure how to start. well, my name is mark, and i'm currently serving in Afghanistan, however i'm going to be returning to my duty station in Germany VERY soon.
    my interests include coin collecting, motorcycles, video games, and music. as far as my involvment with the community goes, i've been a *b/dl for about as long as i can remember, but being in the military doesn't give me much time for self-expression.
    i don't know if i've covered everything yet, but i look forward to being a part of ADISC. thanks

Hi Mark, welcome to the site! What video games do you play? And any favourite bands?

I'm not very familiar with the military structure - but do you have your own laptop/pc or is it a shared computer? And have you had any chance to wear while on duty, or do you save it for back home?

I look forward to hearing more from you!

Welcome to ADISC! Just wanna say thanks for what you're doing over there

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Hi Mark, welcome to the site! What video games do you play? And any favourite bands?

I'm not very familiar with the military structure - but do you have your own laptop/pc or is it a shared computer? And have you had any chance to wear while on duty, or do you save it for back home?

I look forward to hearing more from you!
    i'll play any type of video games, however, i try to avoid first person shooters. not because i find them too violent or anything, i just don't really care for them. i have my own computer, but i have two roommates who also use my computer because we only have one internet connection.

as far as wearing while in the army, i suppose there is no real reason i couldn't, but to be respectful to the people who i live with, i don't. i don't think they would like to have a roommate who openly wears diapers for no real reason..

thanks for reaching out. i'll try to be on more often, but i've got a lot of things to do.

Welcome to ADISC. I've been here for almost a week and I can tell you that you're going to have lots of fun.

What console do you have and what your favourite game?