Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi! I'm Mist, a babyfur/ab. I've been lurking around here for a few days now and decided to finally introduce myself. I'm 21 years old, a college student majoring in Elementary Education, and biologically female. I've been a babyfur for a few years now and look forward to talking to like minded people.

Some of my other interests include playing video games, listening to music- mostly rock or punk, watching anime, writing- fantasy mostly, role-playing games, and just hanging with my friends.

If there's anything else you're curious to know about me, feel free to ask, I promise I won't bite.

Hiya!
    I think you know Corri from #babyfurs right?
    Cause that's me. Nice to have you Mist (I remember a Mist on #babyfurs... don't know if its you)

Hey! Nice to see you here and hope you have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Hiya!
    I think you know Corri from #babyfurs right?
    Cause that's me. Nice to have you Mist (I remember a Mist on #babyfurs... don't know if its you)
    No, that wouldn't have been me. I've never been on #babyfurs. Thanks for the welcome though.

Countdown

Welcome to ADISC! How's New Mexico?

A belated Welcome, Mist! I just happened across your avatar and have to ask, do you happen to enjoy using kids ride-on toys? That's one of the little child related things I've always enjoyed doing. Hope you enjoy it here.

~Pramrider

Nice to meet you, Mist. ^-^ You seem fun. Have an awesome time. And welcome. :3