Thread: Anyone know where this is?

Question Anyone know where this is?

I heard about some story involving a babyfur going against Deeker. It perked my interest since I've heard some much about Dr. Pedo, that I must see it. I heard it's on here but I can't find it. Anyone know where it is?

lol, no, but that's just as good

---------- Post added 17-04-2011 at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was 16-04-2011 at 17:13 ----------

Guys, I still want to know where this is. Don't die on me now.

DrunknFox

Are you referring to the one posted on Encyclopedia Dramtica, where the furry named Zach kills him and shit?
    You can find the story on Encyclopedia Dramtica, but as for a location, I don't think there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Balto123 View Post
    Are you referring to the one posted on Encyclopedia Dramtica, where the furry named Zach kills him and shit?
    You can find the story on Encyclopedia Dramtica, but as for a location, I don't think there is one.
    EncyclopediaDramatica closed down. :S

http://www.adisc.org/forum/search.php?searchid=479905

All story threads that use the word "Deeker". Don't feel like checking 44 threads personally, and none of them seem to be what you're looking for just by looking at the title. Sorry, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by CJtheCat View Post
    It perked my interest since I've heard some much about Dr. Pedo, that I must see it.
    No way does Pedo have a PHD. : )

You'll need two more posts to be able to find it - at some point, it was moved to the EC forum from one of the story forums.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/establish...community.html

After much searching and some REALLY weird threads, there it is. He's right, you need to be EC to see it. (I prefer when it was called "Regulars)