Thread: What should I try next?

Default What should I try next?

Hey guys, I've got some extra money to spend, and I want to go diaper shopping. I've only ever tried bambino's and depends, (I'm fairly new to the scene) and I want to try something new. I like extra thick crinkly diapers (so depends were a waste of my money :P) What should I try? Also whatever it is it must have discreet shipping, I still live with the family.

DrunknFox

Abena diapers.
    The hottest DL diaper around. It holds more that any other diaper (or so others claim).
    You can find it at XPmedical.com.
    It is definitely worth every dollar spent.

abena's are good but the plastic sucks and they are kinda stiff. You should try dry 24/7

I'm gonna throw in a vote for Abena Abri-form X-Plus S4 or Molicare Super. Abena's my personal favorite but Molicare is a close second.

abena M4 or Dry247 if you like 'em nice and thick. xpmedical.com and abuniverse.com are good discrete suppliers.

Hrm. Maybe I'll try a little of both. I'm going to wait until Monday to order though, I don't want stuff coming in the mail while I'm gone for the rest of this week. xP

My vote is for Abena because they are awesome and very thick, if you want an even thicker diaper then I would get the Dry 24/7. You can't go wrong with either diaper but if you want something a little more economical I would say Tranquility ATN.

Quote Originally Posted by SCH0NH31T View Post
    Hrm. Maybe I'll try a little of both. I'm going to wait until Monday to order though, I don't want stuff coming in the mail while I'm gone for the rest of this week. xP
    If you order at the end of this week they will likely come in next week. They usually take a week to come in.

Get an Abena X-Plus S4 and Abena X-Plus M4 and Dry 24/7 Medium all at the same time, and then wear all Tyree in order of thickness at the same time. (See if you can go 48 hours without changing)