Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADISC on my mobile!

Error404

Default ADISC on my mobile!

So, yeah, my providers have given me 10 free days of net. Supports ADISC! Hurrah!

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    So, yeah, my providers have given me 10 free days of net. Supports ADISC! Hurrah!
    Awesome... I bet it sucks though... =P

What's the point in going on here with your phone? I doubt you would miss that much if you didn't go on it all the time

Well, depends on the phone. If it was a smartphone or blackberry, then yes, awesome! If it's a small, normal phone that supports web browsing...that would be tediously annoying and purely for bragging rights :P

Error404

It takes about 7 seconds to load up ADISC, but it handles everything rather nicely.

Being that NORMALLY, I'm at college all the time and blatantly having ADISC on the screen is way out of question, something like my phone having it (Sony Erricson Cybershot 850i or something like that, never been big on phones) is somewhat conveniant. Nice to see how the pages are compacted down as well for such a small screen.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Do you really need to be on ADISC all the time?
    He just said he's at college almost all of the time and that he can't be on ADISC often....

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    He just said he's at college almost all of the time and that he can't be on ADISC often....

Still though...I think you should be paying more attention to college than some website...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Do you really need to be on ADISC all the time?
    Yes...GOD, YES!!!!

...when I was in school with my laptop and campus wifi I would have ADISC (or TBDL, actually) open all the time :P