Thread: Hello.

arachnidsGrip

Default Hello.

My name is Vriska and it's a pleasure to meet all of you.
    Last edited by arachnidsGrip; 15-Apr-2011 at 16:25.

Quote Originally Posted by arachnidsGrip View Post
    My name is Vriska #@$&% and it's a pleasure to meet all of you.
    Hiya Vriska! Welcome to ADISC, it's a pleasure to meet you as well. (Очень приятно.) ^_^

First, I'd like to let you know that's it's never a good idea to post your real first and last name on the internet, anywhere, for any reason. That having been said, there's the matter of diaperanonymity, which you don't seem to be worried about too much.

If that's your real name, I strongly suggest you edit your post with the button on the bottom right, and delete the last name.

A quick question:
    Вы говорите по России? If so... Как дела? If not, nevermind, although my question of "how are you" still stands, of course. =)
    ^(Do you speak Russian?) (How are you?)^

arachnidsGrip

I have taken your worries into consideration and done with them as I pleased. Now as for my current status... People like to gripe at me for one reason recently and I hope it will no affect whatever might happen to our friendship/acquaintanceship seeing as how I'm too poor to 8other purchasing a new key8oard and have grown fond of this 8ig typing quirk it has developed into.

Quote Originally Posted by arachnidsGrip View Post
    I have taken your worries into consideration and done with them as I pleased. Now as for my current status... People like to gripe at me for one reason recently and I hope it will no affect whatever might happen to our friendship/acquaintanceship seeing as how I'm too poor to 8other purchasing a new key8oard and have grown fond of this 8ig typing quirk it has developed into.
    I'm glad you took my worries into consideration, the security of your identity is important. ^_^

Just a tip, I take it that the "B" key is broken on your keyboard. If it's not too much trouble for you, you could hold down the "alt" button, and press "98" on the number pad, and it will insert the letter "b". (Alt+98)

Reading your last two posts, I get the impression that English isn't your first language. If so, what's your native language?