Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Local Disposable

Default Favorite Local Disposable

Im wondering, whats everyones favorite local brand.
    You know, like the ones they sell in local stores and supermarkets.
    Like for example: Depends, Tena, Attends, store brand, ect.

well to be honest, i hate store brands there too thin and crappy(no pun intended) except goodnights. but if i had to choose an in store brand it would be depends

I've only ever tried depends, they don't sell much of anything else at all around where I live. :P I hate them too.

Without going to the medical supply store the best thing I can get is Shoppers Drug Mart brand overnight pull ons. They are pretty absorbent with leak guards.

I like going to the local thrift store. Its really big and they usually got a few bags of off-brand diapers. The best thing I ever got from the thrift store was Secure-Plus. The thrift store is also nice because everything is marked down a lot (usually buy packs of 16-18 for $4).

If nothing's at the thrift store, I go to the local medical supply store. They're best brand would have to be Secure Plus since they always seem to be out of medium size Molicare. When they do have Molicare, it usually goes for $40 a pack, which is outrageous so I have to really want them if I'm going to get them.

And if I have to resort to going to the local store (CVS, Walgreens, or Rite-Aid) I usually go for one of the store brand maximum protection type diaper. Yeah they usually have a cloth like cover and sometimes thats good, but I like plastic a lot better ... oh and Depends suck, they're my last resort not because I don't think they have very good absorbency, but because they feel awful when you wear them

Quote Originally Posted by Abdljosh View Post
    oh and Depends suck, they're my last resort not because I don't think they have very good absorbency, but because they feel awful when you wear them
    That's funny, most people complain about Depend because they won't hold gallons like Bambino. Personally, I think Depend fit well and are quite comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    That's funny, most people complain about Depend because they won't hold gallons like Bambino. Personally, I think Depend fit well and are quite comfortable.
    They are OK diapers and one of the only plastic backed one left but cost too much for what you get. Here they are around a dollar each at the drug store and I can get Lillie Supreme for that price.

I think Depends rock, I'll take them over attends any day