Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diapers during your wedding; yes or no? (discussion)

Default Diapers during your wedding; yes or no? (discussion)

I watched a youtube video
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    About the subject, and they made fun of us too .
    The question arose, yes or no?
    Problems? Honeymoon? Later that night?
    Looking to hear a testimonial of someone who did it as well.

Link didn't work for me.

I would say it's a big no though, I mean... it really depends case by case but the wedding just seems like the wrong time for most. For most, it is a fetish (not me and some others of course, which their situations are different and I'm not trying to judge that kinda thing).. and personally I think that fetishes should stay away from the wedding ceremony or really in general, situations where it would be forcing it on other people. Family that might want to share your joyous occasion, and other things. They should wait to have lovely private personal time with their new husband/wife later on.

DrunknFox

IMHO, None.
    A wedding is a day you are going to remember for the rest of your life. Do you really want to incorporate diapers and your fetish into somthing that serious?

Alecs

The only reason I see diapers being a part of a wedding, is if it's required to keep sanitary by one or both the persons. A wedding day is the day you put fetishes aside, and put on a serious face.

He isn't talking about wearing to your wedding because you're ABDL, he's talking about in general. Normal people do this sometimes, particularly brides with elaborate dresses, which can take hours to take on/off correctly, thus limiting their access to the toilet.
    I would have no problem with my future wife wearing one, heck, if I'd encourage her, and wear myself too, just because I can,except one thing. If anyone messed, that would totally ruin the moment for me.

DrunknFox

Quote Originally Posted by winnerchickendinner View Post
    He isn't talking about wearing to your wedding because you're ABDL, he's talking about in general. Normal people do this sometimes, particularly brides with elaborate dresses, which can take hours to take on/off correctly, thus limiting their access to the toilet.
    I would have no problem with my future wife wearing one, heck, if I'd encourage her, and wear myself too, just because I can,except one thing. If anyone messed, that would totally ruin the moment for me.
    The whole "Bridal Diapers" thing is a myth though. If there were any problems, it would be up to the bride's maids to help. I'm sure they wouldn't mind at all.

Well I guess incontinent people get married too...

I mean I would not - without HER knowing... otherwise that could truly GET NASTY... and also if I would wear, I would choose something very discrete.

But then again, most likely I would not...
    At night though, especially as weddings usually incorporate a fair amount of alcohol consumption I would simply have to wear a diaper - otherwise the morning will be a soaked one.

Although I have to add that I utterly fail to see the reason/need for any marriage?,... I mean besides making a few legal issues simpler (and some others a lot more complex), why is everyone so keen on getting married - what does it change?

I have been with my GF for a few years and I feel we have a VERY strong bond - and neither she nor I lack commitment even during bad times - we are here for eachother and are both "serious" about our relationship... So what is there that getting married would positively influence?

I would say to definitely avoid being padded during a marriage unless you need to wear them for incontinence reasons. That isn't a time to be wearing if you don't need to ^^;.

Quote Originally Posted by Balto123 View Post
    The whole "Bridal Diapers" thing is a myth though. If there were any problems, it would be up to the bride's maids to help. I'm sure they wouldn't mind at all.
    Actually, I had a friend who wore them at her wedding, so it's not that much of a myth. I would say that wouldn't count as a bride's maid helping if I hadn't been one (Yes, I wore the dress and all. That's a long story I'll probably tell someday in a blog entry :P)

Personally, being IC I obviously would wear at mine, and my fiance and I discussed this before and she said she probably would if she was wearing anything but the easiest of dresses to get in and out of.

No... I wouldn't wear that on my wedding day in the future. It's not a detail I would want to remember forever of my wedding. I agree with others, fetishes should be put aside during the big day.