Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever wear diapers backwards or inside out?

Default Anyone ever wear diapers backwards or inside out?

It feels pretty interesting... though it could be messy, so I make sure to wear plastic pants over them if I plan to use them.

EeeZee

No. I like to feel the fluffyness of the inside of the diaper and not the plastic outside thank you very much.

I don't know why you would wear one inside out, I think that kind of ruins the point, but I have worn it backwards once so I couldn't undo the tapes (I obviously still could it was just a rp thing)

BernardFx

Lol, I once did it with Depends Adjustable Underwear. I wasn't sure what side went where, until it was too late. Oh what a mess =P should have noticed the odness of the fit >.<

Quote Originally Posted by DJenks0002 View Post
    No. I like to feel the fluffyness of the inside of the diaper and not the plastic outside thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by dbtim59 View Post
    I don't know why you would wear one inside out, I think that kind of ruins the point, but I have worn it backwards once so I couldn't undo the tapes (I obviously still could it was just a rp thing)
    Yeah, it just seemed like an enticing idea at the time to put it on inside out, and it was a cloth-backed one. Felt pretty interesting, not something I'd do regularly though lol.

one time I had a Pullup style one on. and after awhile of wearing it I decided to "go" what a suprise...
    short story is... Im glad I was alone.

Funny about that...yes I have but definitely NOT on purpose. It was my first time wetting in public, and being that I still had a mental stigma that made unwilling to wear an actual "diaper," I had bought those useless Depends "Belted Undergarments" things...well if you have ever used them you know that there is not much of a distinction between the inside and out. Well...so there I was, standing in the public library when I let myself go, and imagine my surprise when, after a few seconds, I feel pee running down my pants-leg! I was like WTH??!! So I high-tailed it to the restroom to figure it out. Sure enough, I had put the stupid pad on inside-out. Fortunately, the damage had been minimal, as I happened to be wearing black jeans at the time, so no wet spots were noticeable. But, it was enough of a turn-off to me that I never used the belted thingies again. The next time I went to the corner pharmacy I went straight for a package of Depends diapers. And the rest, as they say, is history.

I have no idea why you would want to wear a diaper inside out on purpose, unless you just like the feel of the plastic against your skin? Plastic fetish, maybe? Which is fine if that's your thing, but to me it seems like a sad waste of a good diaper...I like the absorbent part towards me for obvious reasons!

backwards a few times by accident. not on purpose. definitely not inside out.

I have done that with both the belted undergarment and with a pair of Depends pullup. I had taken it off to take a shower or something and the white ones look about the same inside and out! Quite a surprise when I wet while driving; soaked my jeans and got my car seat wet too. One reason for liking the ones with patterns outside.