Thread: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Default Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Who here has this game, i bought it the day it came out, I thought it was very good! Way better than guitar hero rock of the 80's.

I got it. It was a bit too easy, though. I beat the game in 1 day. I have everything 5*d on Expert, now... Still a good game, nonetheless.

Got it before it came out ^_^. Beat it before it even went on sale, haha!

I loved the storyline the members gave through every chapter of the game. It was pretty easy, I even got 100% Expert *first time* on Love in an Elevator. Kinda sad, I wanted something challenging :\

Had it for a week or so before release. Couldn't get into it after the awesomeness that was Rock Band <3

What pissed me off is that the Rock Band controller wasn't compatible! I wanted my lower buttons! But no, I instead used my GH1 controller on the 360. Clackclackclackclackclackclack....Blah. -.-

Wow, that's weird; given GH2 was the first 360 version XD You obviously mean that guitar, huh?
    But it's not Rock Band's fault the guitar isn't compatible, it's Activisions. They've deliberately made the Rock Band guitar incompatible with GH3 and GHAerosmith

I heard they had to make it easier, for newcomers, but it sucks for people looking for a challenge like me

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I heard they had to make it easier, for newcomers, but it sucks for people looking for a challenge like me
    Or they could just have their note-patterns relate in some way to the music, like Rock Band, instead of "OMG LOOKIT ALL THE NOTES RAAAAARGGGH" for Expert and "HAY LETS JUST REMOVE 90% OF THE NOTES" for lower difficulties, like GH3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawaa View Post
    Or they could just have their note-patterns relate in some way to the music, like Rock Band, instead of "OMG LOOKIT ALL THE NOTES RAAAAARGGGH" for Expert and "HAY LETS JUST REMOVE 90% OF THE NOTES" for lower difficulties, like GH3.

I never noticed until now.

Wow, that's weird; given GH2 was the first 360 version XD You obviously mean that guitar, huh?
    idk. It's white. and clacky. and it's annoying.