Thread: I'm new here...

Default I'm new here...

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself....my name is Timothy....I have MS and am bladder and bowel incontinent....in the past two years I have developed really strong baby feelings and I now see myself as a happy two year old baby boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boingboing View Post
    Hey, just wanted to introduce myself....my name is Timothy....I have MS and am bladder and bowel incontinent....in the past two years I have developed really strong baby feelings and I now see myself as a happy two year old baby boy.
    Hello and welcome! So what sorts of non-diaper things do you get into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

When you say you did a lot of travel photography, I wonder if it means if you specialize in nature shots? What kinda nature scenery is your favorite to photograph? I know someone else who only is good at industrial shots, so for some reason I'm curious.

Ah, alright. I understand now. That's still pretty cool. So you really get around and get to travel, when you aren't have medical issues? That must be super fun.

Just because I'm kind of curious, what made you choose 2 as the age you like?

Also your image didn't work for me and instead I think I see your name.. you might want to edit that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Boingboing View Post
    Yeah I'm still able to travel some....not as much as I used to....I do love it though....seeing different countries and cultures....and as a photographer its a double bonus.

I've been bladder and bowel incontinent for a number of years because of my multiple sclerosis....and of course Im in diapers full-time....when I first got sick and had to start wearing diapers again I had really strong feelings that I was a baby....I hated them and hated myself for feeling that....after awhile I just decided that they were not going to go away, so I just decided to embrace the feelings and let myself become the baby that I had felt like for a number of years....being 2 years old just felt like that was the age I had become when I started to wet and mess myself....I guess I'm not really sure why....I just always felt that I was a two old baby boy.
    Ahes. It's good that you were able to accept the feelings, though you shouldn't feel like you are any less of a person for being incontinent. *hugs* I hope that now, the feelings make you feel safe and happy.