Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I am an AB. Anyone else???

Default Why I am an AB. Anyone else???

I'm wanting to know if anyone else first got into or started exploring their inner AB or TB for this reason or similar reasons. I edited to simplify the question.

Was anyone else's AB or DL interest started or made it stronger because of rave culture, the pacifiers, being a kid again emotions involved, or any other things in rave culture?

After experiencing that culture and the emotions I started to use a pacifier many nights and began exploring diapers and started sleeping with a new blankie I got for christmas that year.
    I wonder if I would be an AB if I hadn't experienced the emotions that came along with the culture.
    Last edited by LittlePony; 13-Apr-2011 at 04:49. Reason: shortened question to basics

I'm a little unclear on what precise 'reason' it is you're asking about. Using pacifiers at raves, wetting the bed, or seeing others with baby blankies?

I ask this because I don't feel like a "normal" AB since it didn't have early roots like some people may have experienced or feelings for regression when younger. I am very grateful that I did do what I did and now I am an AB because I find it to be a very good emotional outlet and very soothing.

I just recently got a rave pacifier and used it when I last went to the club, and it's honestly a reason I'm AB curious. I've always been the type of person that likes to suck on things, I think I was never weaned off the thumb until I was like 6. :3

See and as far as I know I never sucked my thumb and know I didn't have a pacifier until the times I went to the club. But ever since then I have been gathering more comfort items, asked for a blankie from my bio Mom for christmas a few years back, started suckling a Nuk 3 at night and in private sometimes, diapers, then got the Nuk 5, bottles, etc. I just feel that my path to becoming or finding out I was an AB was very different than most. Sometimes it bothers me. Makes me feel different. idk

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    See and as far as I know I never sucked my thumb and know I didn't have a pacifier until the times I went to the club. But ever since then I have been gathering more comfort items, asked for a blankie from my bio Mom for christmas a few years back, started suckling a Nuk 3 at night and in private sometimes, diapers, then got the Nuk 5, bottles, etc. I just feel that my path to becoming or finding out I was an AB was very different than most. Sometimes it bothers me. Makes me feel different. idk
    Well I didn't realise I was AB till I was 31, and it only happened because of all the stress I was under with gender transition. It's like I had to be facing something really overwhelming before I needed it enough to push me over the edge, you know? Maybe you always had a tendency to it, but rave culture just made something click for you.

Tinyfish, I would agree stress was probably a trigger for me as well.

Yeah not only did the emotions & items (paci's, plushies etc.) of raving open my mind to being an AB but so did the stress and negative emotions involved after raving. I gotta say for y'all younger ones I don't endorse the unhealthy specific part of raving to put it generally. I'm glad I grew out of it but also glad what it showed me.

That's good you can take a potentially negative situation and make it more positive.

It's good to know everyone has their own reason(s) why they discovered their inner baby. Anyone else got a similar reason to me or any other reasons?

I have to be in control of so many things on a daily basis,...being an AB is the only thing that lets me let go of some of that control. I actually was introduced to it when I was in an ANR(adult nursing relationship), where I was the "Mommy",...and I got tired of being yet another control figure. I wanted someone else to be in control and nurture me, and take care of me, and not have to worry about anything. My ultimate goal is to be in a relationship with a "Daddy/boyfriend, eventually husband", and live a complete baby life. No worries, no stress,...now that's living!

I think I born to paci vicious But itīs not my whole life.