Thread: A few questions about diapers

br0f

Default A few questions about diapers

So I recently started wearing diapers and I have a few questions. I am wearing boys goodnites if it helps.

When I put a pull-up on, should I put it on like normal underwear with the waist band on my waist so that there is some bulk between my legs, or should I pull it up to where it's tight against my crotch?

I've been getting erections when in diapers, is there any way to stop it?

Will it be noticeable that I'm wearing a diaper under my pants while I'm walking?

If I empty about half of my bladder into the diaper, it will begin to leak, even if I let it out slowly. Is there anyway I can minimize this? Should I just get bigger diapers?

Where should I point my penis when I am wetting?

Is there a way I could make myself mess and wet involuntarily for a short period of time? I'm not into regression or anything, I just have to kind of force myself to go in a diaper right now because I'm not used to it.

How would I "Double diaper" with goodnites? It doesn't seem like just putting two on at the same time would be too efficient.

PampsAimi

Ok, first wow lots of questions, seconded make a post in the introduction area and third:

1.You want the diaper tight, so it won't leak as much
    2. Can't help ya there
    3.Nope, unless you are shouting "HEY WORLD I'M WEARING A DIAPER!" People won't notice
    4.Depends on the diaper the thicker the better usually, but you can double them of you want (look in the wiki)
    5.And can't help much, but I think face down is the way to go mostly.
    6. Nope you loss control or you keep it, the best you can do is drink lots of liquids, use some like of trick (Marshmallow trick), or use some laxatives.
    7. Put one on with a rip in it the the urine leaks though then repeat, or put another one on to seal it.

There, hope that helps and don't forget to make an Introductory post

Quote Originally Posted by br0f View Post
    So I recently started wearing diapers and I have a few questions. I am wearing boys goodnites if it helps.

When I put a pull-up on, should I put it on like normal underwear with the waist band on my waist so that there is some bulk between my legs, or should I pull it up to where it's tight against my crotch?

Keep it a little looser. You don't want to hurt the poor little guy, plus this will help with letting the urine find it's way into other parts of the pullup and soak in, causing fewer leaks.

No, this is pretty normal. You say you aren't into regression, meaning you are probably into diapers because you are a Diaper Lover- or DL for short. Usually, DL's like diapers for more of a sexual reason, whereas people who like regressing (known as Adult Babies- or AB's) are sometimes into diapers for a sense of security that diapers lend to them on a psychological level.

Will it be noticeable that I'm wearing a diaper under my pants while I'm walking?

A goodnite should not be noticeable, no.

If I empty about half of my bladder into the diaper, it will begin to leak, even if I let it out slowly. Is there anyway I can minimize this? Should I just get bigger diapers?

This will have to do with how tight the diaper is and also just the fact that goodnites are not very absorbent at all relative to what even the worst adult diapers can hold. They are made for people with smaller bladders then adults and most teens.

Down into the crotch of the diaper, between your legs.

Is there a way I could make myself mess and wet involuntarily for a short period of time? I'm not into regression or anything, I just have to kind of force myself to go in a diaper right now because I'm not used to it.

Your inability to wet/mess is caused simply by the fact that you were raised to hold in your urine and mess until you reached a toilet. Just relax while you are trying. Many people even sit on the toilet their first few times to "trick" their body into going. It will come.

How would I "Double diaper" with goodnites? It doesn't seem like just putting two on at the same time would be too efficient.

Cut slits in the outermost layers of the outside of a Goodnite, right between the legs where the urine pools. You don't want to cut so deep that the gel comes out, but it must be enough to penetrate the outer cloth backing. Now, put on a second Goodnite. The urine from the first will seep through the slits once the pullup is full and leak into the second Goodnite. Like you said, Goodnites aren't the best for this, but it works.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by br0f View Post
    Somewhere in between. Tight enough so the leg gathers do their job, but not so tight there's no give and hence no wicking.

Mary Palm before you get started? Certainly would solve the problem for several hours.

No. Even if someone noticed something strange, they'd never put the two and two together - it's completely an alien concept to most people.

No, and yes. Goodnights were designed for 8 year olds with bedwetting issues, not teenagers/adults with full blown incontinence.

Down, down, down.

No, you just have to retrain your brain a bit. Using stuff like Goodnights won't help, because you're now paranoid about the leaking issue (and trust me, you don't want to try having a BM in a Goodnight - that situation will get ugly in a hurry...)

See above. However, for all the effort, trouble, and expense you incur doubling up something like that, you may as well spring for a good brand like Abena that will take all you can dish out and laugh at you afterward.