Thread: Attends

Default Attends

Is it normal to find attends at shopko? I was in that store because I had never been in one before, and they had attends plastic briefs. I don't plan on buying then before I go home for the summer, but was it a fluke that they had attends at a normal store? Plastic adult diapers are rare in stores (except depends which suck) and I was completely shocked to see them there. Should I hurry and just get them while I have a chance or does shopko usualy carry attends?

Sorry if shopko is not a common store. I don't know what stores are in other states. I assumed shopko was common just like kmart or walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Is it normal to find attends at shopko? I was in that store because I had never been in one before, and they had attends plastic briefs. I don't plan on buying then before I go home for the summer, but was it a fluke that they had attends at a normal store? Plastic adult diapers are rare in stores (except depends which suck) and I was completely shocked to see them there. Should I hurry and just get them while I have a chance or does shopko usualy carry attends?

Sorry if shopko is not a common store. I don't know what stores are in other states. I assumed shopko was common just like kmart or walmart.
    Well I don't have that store near me but, I did do a search on their website, and their website doesn't list any incontinence briefs, products and such. Even when manually looking through their "Health" section. It may be a fluke, or maybe they are going to start having incontinence health items in stock in their health section of the store and they haven't had time to update their website of the change. *Shrug* Though, it is weird.

i think i've seen attends at a shopko before. not the most common store but they're out there